Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU (Ideas and OOC)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU  (Ideas and OOC) Left_bar_bleue76/76Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU  (Ideas and OOC) Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU  (Ideas and OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU (Ideas and OOC)   Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU  (Ideas and OOC) Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 4:08 pm

So, here we post ideas for characters, settings, and plot devices. Anyone is free to use any of the ideas posted here, unless someone specifically asks to take that idea and flesh it out. It would be pretty boring if we all chose to be the same type of character, eh? And by no means are you limited to or required to use any of the ideas in this thread.

I'll start us off with a list.

Settings:

-Numerical Kingdoms

-Feudal Japan Kingdom

-Steampunk Kingdom

-Hidden Elf Village

-Dwarven Kingdom

-Hidden Ninja Village

-Wizard Enclave

-Holy City

-Dark Forest

-Desert Outpost

-Port Town

-Merchant Town

-Generic Town

Characters:

-King/Queen

-King/Queen's Adviser

-Prince/Princess

-Captain of the Guard

-King/Queen's Court

-Court Jester

-Alchemist/Doctor

-Guard

-Townsperson

-Merchant

-Noble

-Street Urchin

-Thief/Bandit

-Monk/Priest/Priestess

-Wandering Swords(wo)man

-Knight

-Evil-made-flesh

-Supernatural Being

-Experiment

-Transformed Magical Creature

-Tyrant

-Illuminati/Secret Society

-Organized Crime

Plot Devices:

-Festival

-Tournament

-Ancient Evil is Stirring

-War/Brink of War

-Stranger in a Strange Land

-Conspiracy
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Female Weapon : Hakeikoubanken

Stats:
HP:
Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU  (Ideas and OOC) Left_bar_bleue0/56Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU  (Ideas and OOC) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU (Ideas and OOC)   Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU  (Ideas and OOC) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 9:24 pm

Quote :
-Steampunk Kingdom

My favorite fantasy genre ever Catface
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU  (Ideas and OOC) Left_bar_bleue1/72Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU  (Ideas and OOC) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU (Ideas and OOC)   Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU  (Ideas and OOC) Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 4:38 pm

Alright so, I just did some Very Big Things with my post, so now I should explain.

So yes, I just severely limited this Omake to one event. It is a good event, hopefully, but I am now basically limiting people to a few roles. Sorry about that, but if you wanted to start something else you should've acted sooner. Razz
You do not need to be from a fancy kingdom with super background like mine. Kanue and I have talked (loosely), and my kingdom is the main source of plot. I whole-heartedly encourage you to make up a whole kingdom that has depth, it can just be a paper thin kingdom, only really having to react to the events of the... well... events of the game and Nolrem's Council. This is especially if you want to just be a participant in the events, you don't have to make up your whole story of your kingdom.
On that note, I could suggest people work together. If you want to be an athlete of Nolrem, go shead, just expect to be roped into the plot some. Wink This goes for most nations, just ask someone if they made a sweet nation and you want to be in their athletes.

Hmm... I think I'll stop there, sinc emy brain is gradually shutting down from making that wall of text before. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU (Ideas and OOC)   Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU  (Ideas and OOC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Middle Ages/High Fantasy AU (Ideas and OOC)
Page 1 of 1