Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Left_bar_bleue2790/2790IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 4:56 pm

Ok, now that the new Rules are more or less done and everyone's patiently waiting for the Tournament to start, I have a confession to make.

Um... remember that notebook I was all happy about buying like a few months ago?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Picture489

Yeah, that one.

Well... I sort of spilled beer all over it. Sweatdrop And it's totally ruined. Worst of all, most of the pages are now blank and stained slightly brown. Shifty

So, instead of AGAIN asking for everyone's info, I'm doing something kind of drastic.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Picture490
Beer resistant vinyl binder.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Picture491
Pages full of character sheets.

I think some of you can guess what's coming. Catface

All players receive 300 EXP points. Yes, you heard that right. I'm giving everyone three free levels. Why? Because that will raise everyone to at least Level 10.

And I'm instituting GL10CR before the first round of the main tournament.

Go ahead and read through the new rules and make your new character. Here's a quick reference as to how many points you have to play with:

Lv 10: 38 LP, 10 SP
Lv 11: 40 LP, 11 SP
Lv 12: 42 LP, 12 SP
Lv 13: 44 LP, 13 SP
Lv 14: 46 LP, 14 SP
Lv 15: 48 LP, 15 SP
Lv 16: 50 LP, 16 SP

And I don't think anyone's past Level 16 now.

If there are any questions, feel free to post them here or PM me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Left_bar_bleue0/50IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 10:40 pm

Quote :
Black Widow Venom - Weight: 1
Roll Special 1d6. Any target that receives melee WOUNDS from you for that many turns becomes IMMOBILIZED for 2 turns.

I'm not sure this one fits... it says in the ends the immobilization lasts for 2 turns, however, if that's true, why would one even bother to roll the special dice for? Methinks the special dice there shouldn't be there perhaps.

Also, regarding items, I just want to confirm, the turn you decide to use one, you forgo your attack that turn and your dice are rolled as usual, just like when one casts kidou right?
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Left_bar_bleue2790/2790IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 11:04 pm

Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:
Quote :
Black Widow Venom - Weight: 1
Roll Special 1d6. Any target that receives melee WOUNDS from you for that many turns becomes IMMOBILIZED for 2 turns.

I'm not sure this one fits... it says in the ends the immobilization lasts for 2 turns, however, if that's true, why would one even bother to roll the special dice for? Methinks the special dice there shouldn't be there perhaps.

The Special Die determines how many turns you can inflict IMMOBILIZE on people.

Also, regarding items, I just want to confirm, the turn you decide to use one, you forgo your attack that turn and your dice are rolled as usual, just like when one casts kidou right?

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Left_bar_bleue30/62IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 8:43 am

General Yamamoto wrote:
Go ahead and read through the new rules and make your new character. Here's a quick reference as to how many points you have to play with:

Lv 10: 40 LP, 10 SP
Lv 11: 42 LP, 11 SP
Lv 12: 44 LP, 12 SP
Lv 13: 46 LP, 13 SP
Lv 14: 48LP, 14 SP
Lv 15: 50 LP, 15 SP
Lv 16: 52 LP, 16 SP

If there are any questions, feel free to post them here or PM me. Very Happy

Fixed.

Also, for Ranged or Touch Kidou Attacks, how does one do damage?
Example:
Quote :
9 Ki Strike
Ranged Kidou Attack + Special 1d6. Magic-elemental.

10 Disrupt
Touch Kidou Attack. Void-elemental. If this spell is used on a mortal, that mortal receives no damage, but its soul is driven from its body (though its chain of fate remains unbroken).
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Left_bar_bleue1/72IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 9:07 am

Rikiki Brown wrote:
General Yamamoto wrote:

Lv 10: 38 LP, 10 SP
Lv 11: 40 LP, 11 SP
Lv 12: 42 LP, 12 SP
Lv 13: 44 LP, 13 SP
Lv 14: 46 LP, 14 SP
Lv 15: 48 LP, 15 SP
Lv 16: 50 LP, 16 SP

If there are any questions, feel free to post them here or PM me. :D

Fixed.
No, Smythe took away the free two level points he gave us before. If we started at Level 0 with the 20 starting points you'd be right, but since we started at Level 1, a Level 10 character has gone up 9 levels to get to Level 10 which means they've earned 18 LPs.
Quote :

Also, for Ranged or Touch Kidou Attacks, how does one do damage?
Example:
Quote :
9 Ki Strike
Ranged Kidou Attack + Special 1d6. Magic-elemental.

10 Disrupt
Touch Kidou Attack. Void-elemental. If this spell is used on a mortal, that mortal receives no damage, but its soul is driven from its body (though its chain of fate remains unbroken).
RANGED KIDOU ATTACK - A RANGED ATTACK with Kidou. If you DEFEND during the turn before you use a RANGED ATTACK, no non-RANGED attacks affect you during the turn you use it. (aka regular kidou attack but can hit flying opponents and opponents at or from a distance)

TOUCH KIDOU ATTACK - Bypasses a character's defenses. Character's MIND roll and DEF dice do not apply when calculating Effective Kidou DEF against a Touch Kidou Attack. (aka opponent's MIND stat + DODGE bonus are the only things making up their eff DEF to kidou)
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Male Weapon : Ikiwazura

Stats:
HP:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Left_bar_bleue4/72IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 4:56 pm

Uh...all kidou is at range unless its a touch kidou attack >>
Also if anything touch kidou attacks would be weaker, not bypassing defense, you'd have more time to prepare for them really and if anything they'd leave you completely defenseless since you need to be all up close and personal but can't really defend since you're busy doing the kidou spell.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 11:24 pm

The term "touch attack" actually comes from D&D, where "touch spells" do just that - bypass a character's armour completely. Burning Hands, for example. Even if you touch a character's armour with it, it'll still burn.

Since Bleach characters don't wear armour, I'm saying that certain spells will still hurt equally even if you block them a bit with your arm or your sword.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Male Weapon : Ikiwazura

Stats:
HP:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Left_bar_bleue4/72IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 10:52 am

Saint I think you may have made an error on the newest form of bound lightnin you did, you were more correct with the original. its just "Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through." So unless the kidou user had a chain or somethin wrapped around their opponent like Hisagi, it has to be a touch attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG Forum :: Welcome to the Bleach Role-Playing Game :: Bleach RPG II - The Future of Soul Society-
Jump to: