Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats currently making you sad???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Whats currently making you sad??? Left_bar_bleue50/50Whats currently making you sad??? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Whats currently making you sad??? Empty
PostSubject: Whats currently making you sad???   Whats currently making you sad??? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 8:34 pm

The thing that is making me sad is the chat box will not work. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Whats currently making you sad??? Left_bar_bleue76/76Whats currently making you sad??? Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Whats currently making you sad???   Whats currently making you sad??? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 8:40 pm

I'm sad because of the drama this thread might end up bringing... maybe, someday. Shifty

I was kinda anticipating that someone would make a thread like this, to be honest. I don't actually mind it, as long as people don't act insensitive or cruel when someone posts something that really is sad.

Last edited by Ryouichi Kanue on Sat 25 Jul 2009, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammarz)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Male Weapon : Ikiwazura

Stats:
HP:
Whats currently making you sad??? Left_bar_bleue4/72Whats currently making you sad??? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: Whats currently making you sad???   Whats currently making you sad??? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 8:42 pm

No one cares what you think Kanue Shifty

just kiddin
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Whats currently making you sad??? Left_bar_bleue50/50Whats currently making you sad??? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Whats currently making you sad???   Whats currently making you sad??? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 8:48 pm

Lawlz:)
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Whats currently making you sad??? Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Whats currently making you sad??? Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Whats currently making you sad???   Whats currently making you sad??? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 3:25 am

Season 12 of Bleach, going from July 28 probably until December, is going to be another entirely filler season, just like the fucking Amagai arc.

I want to fly to Tokyo, stab Noriyuki Abe in the face approximately 34 times, and bomb the Studio Pierrot building.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Whats currently making you sad??? Left_bar_bleue76/76Whats currently making you sad??? Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Whats currently making you sad???   Whats currently making you sad??? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:01 am

Maybe they've learned how to write/animate a filler arc that will actually be good?

/hopes it won't be as bad as the previous ones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats currently making you sad???   Whats currently making you sad??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats currently making you sad???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG Forum :: Welcome to the Bleach Role-Playing Game :: Rukongai-
Jump to: