Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei

Go down 
+23
Kariya Jin
Rangiku Matsumoto
Jushirou Ukitake
Sousuke Aizen
Ichigo Kurosaki
Kisuke Urahara
Uryuu Ishida
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Isane Kotetsu
Hanatarou Yamada
Shuhei Hisagi
Byakuya Kuchiki
Gin Ichimaru
Kaname Tousen
Izuru Kira
Renji Abarai
Orihime Inoue
Yachiru Kusajishi
SaintSmythe
Kenpachi Zaraki
Toushiro Hitsugaya
General Yamamoto
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisuke Urahara
Former Captain, 12th Division
Kisuke Urahara

Weapon : Benihime

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 6:44 am

It is dark.

This hurts. Oh, but it hurts.

What was I doing? Oh, yes, that's right. Work to be done and all that.

I seem to be unconscious. This is no good. How did that happen?

Oh, yes, the shadowy figure. Who the hell was that, anyway? He fights dirty. There is no honor in a backstab.

My, but it's dark.

It is dark.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

Male Weapon : Wabisuke

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 9:04 am

"If you had not distracted him captain I could have never snuck up on him. With your permission I'll leave him to you and join the others in pursuing the stranger who slew captain Hitsugaya."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi
Lieutenant, 11th Division
Yachiru Kusajishi

Female Weapon : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 9:44 am

Yachiru lets go of Izuru as he goes off to pursue the mysterious killer.

"So," She frowned at Gin. "You do something with that stinky guy."

Yachiru sat down on Gin's head and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

Male Weapon : Zabimaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 11:30 am

"Tch!"

"The new force seems to have moved, whatever, i plan on getting to him anyway, all of you can follow if you want but dont slow me down!"

Renji turns and leaps towards the new location of the escaping mysterious figure and attemps to INITIATE COMBAT with the new opponent
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 11:32 am

(note that im not trying to pursue him, i just want to attack him this turn if possible, even if i dont get the perks of a pusruing attack, is this possible?)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Substitute Soul Reaper
Ichigo Kurosaki

Weapon : Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 12:13 pm

[quote=General Yamamoto]**RUN
You turn and flee from COMBAT. Any ATTACKS directed at you this turn fail. Any player IN COMBAT with you may, during the next turn, PURSUE you by attempting to SENSE you. On a successful SENSE, those players leave any GROUP they are in and form a new GROUP with each other (if applicable) and automatically ATTACK you. If you are PURSUED, you may not RETALIATE to this attack.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Hanatarou Yamada
7th Seat, 4th Division
Hanatarou Yamada

Male Weapon : Hisagomaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 12:33 pm

Hanatarou was paralyzed with fear, but now that he had regained control of his senses and the 'bount' was gone he managed to jolt himself awake. (aka I missed the last two days due to computer problems)

"I-I couldn't save him. He was about to wake up but I just jump out of the way and let him be slain." Hanatarou muttered more to himself than to anyone else. He released a deep sigh, then addressed the others, "I-I will follow the attacker in PURSUIT, as long as everyone who can follow and initiate combat with him does so, if I catch him."
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 12:36 pm

(crap that means i cant really engage in combat with him then? *groans* that sucks, well, if you guys have any other idea i will follow)
Back to top Go down
Hanatarou Yamada
7th Seat, 4th Division
Hanatarou Yamada

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 12:57 pm

(Just make sure you and others are out of combat, so if he is caught into battle you and the others can join the fight.)
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tousen
Captain, 9th Division
Kaname Tousen

Male Weapon : Suzumushi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 1:01 pm

Well, this is horrible.
Hanatarou, if you're pursuing with me be sure to keep yourself defended. You can also go find another captain and tell them to follow my spirit energy. Either way, I'm stopping this thing.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Captain, 3rd Division
Gin Ichimaru

Male Weapon : Shinsou

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 1:28 pm

Gin loked at Izuru and nodded, "Feel free to do as you wish, you've done well".
As a Izuru was walking off Gin opened his mouth again, "Oh, and good attack Izuru, I compliment you", Gin's grin seemed more earnest the usual. Picking Yachiru of his head he sets her down on the ground, waking her. "Push the body against a wall' Yachiru, then catch up with me".

With that Gin set off again.
Back to top Go down
Jushirou Ukitake
Captain, 13th Division
Jushirou Ukitake

Male Weapon : Sougyo no Kotowari

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 2:32 pm

Jushirou, drawn over by the sound of combat, PURSUES the mysterious killer.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Substitute Soul Reaper
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 2:40 pm

[quote=General Yamamoto]**RUN
You turn and flee from COMBAT. Any ATTACKS directed at you this turn fail. Any player IN COMBAT with you may, during the next turn, PURSUE you by attempting to SENSE you. On a successful SENSE, those players leave any GROUP they are in and form a new GROUP with each other (if applicable) and automatically ATTACK you. If you are PURSUED, you may not RETALIATE to this attack.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tousen
Captain, 9th Division
Kaname Tousen

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 2:43 pm

Oh, I didn't notice the rules of it. Excellent.
Sense is my specialty. Hanatarou, do not attack with me. Hang back and see if you can get a sneak attack the following turn.
Back to top Go down
Jushirou Ukitake
Captain, 13th Division
Jushirou Ukitake

Male Weapon : Sougyo no Kotowari

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 2:49 pm

Note about my last post: DARN! I have got to be more careful about these things!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Substitute Soul Reaper
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 4:16 pm

((Wow, I really screwed up. Sorry guys, I was wrong about that. It seems that your attacks only fail if they are during the turn in which the opponent Runs. You should be able to attack him during this round.))
Back to top Go down
Uryuu Ishida
Quincy
Uryuu Ishida

Weapon : Quincy Glove

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 4:56 pm

"Well now. Quite a large group we've got here. I think it'd be best if I defend for now."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue82/82Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 5:58 pm

I might be leaving the group for this turn to return next turn. Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Hanatarou Yamada
7th Seat, 4th Division
Hanatarou Yamada

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 9:11 pm

After hearing Tousen's words, Hanatarou nodded. "I'll just DO NOTHING then."
Back to top Go down
Hanatarou Yamada
7th Seat, 4th Division
Hanatarou Yamada

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 9:18 pm

Hanatarou Yamada wrote:
After hearing Tousen's words, Hanatarou nodded. "I'll just DO NOTHING then."
After speaking his words another thought struck him. "If we successfully pursue him, he can't retaliate, right? Wouldn't that mean the more that pursue, the better?"

(Anyone know if no retaliation means no counterattack or just no roll bonuses?)
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki
Captain, 11th Division
Kenpachi Zaraki

Male Weapon : Unnamed Zanpaku-to

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue762/790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (762/790)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 10:10 pm

Kenpachi PURSUES the enemy.

"Get back here, coward!"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tousen
Captain, 9th Division
Kaname Tousen

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 12:44 am

Hanatarou, you and I are the only ones who can pursue, if I'm correct in my thinking.
Everyone else who is trying to pursue, try to sneak up on him.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain, 6th Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

Male Weapon : Senbonzakura

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 4:58 am

It would be best for you Ryoka if you were not here when I return.

With that said, Byakuya leaves the group and turns to join Kempachi and Tousen.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto
Lieutenant, 10th Division
Rangiku Matsumoto

Female Weapon : Haineko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 5:57 am

Raniku walks toward gin. She is slightly scared by his smile. "Iwish i had something to drink" she thinks to herself.. As she gets closer to gin she speaks up"can i [b]join[b/] your group? she asks hoping for a yes
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto
Lieutenant, 10th Division
Rangiku Matsumoto

Female Weapon : Haineko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 5:59 am

Error in last post
Rangiku Matsumoto wrote:
Raniku walks toward gin. She is slightly scared by his smile. "Iwish i had something to drink" she thinks to herself.. As she gets closer to gin she speaks up"can i join your group? she asks hoping for a yes
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

Male Weapon : Murasakimaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 8:15 am

Kaname Tousen wrote:
Hanatarou, you and I are the only ones who can pursue, if I'm correct in my thinking.
Everyone else who is trying to pursue, try to sneak up on him.
"Understood, Sir!"

Shuhei LEAVES his current group and JOINS Tousen's, then attempts to SNEAK after the strange interloper.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 11:02 am

"Right," says Izuru Kira, stepping away from Urahara's body and preparing to run off and join the others in pursuit of the one who killed Hitsugaya. But he doesn't get very far as a shinigami with head of orange hair flies out of the sky with his sword drawn.

Ichigo's zanpakutou catches Kira directly in the midsection, making a spout of blood spray from the Lieutenant's mouth. The lieutenant weakly makes an innefective counterattack before falling to his knees, severely wounded, but still conscious.

"He's still alive," says Orihime, falling out of the sky right behind Ichigo and landing next to Urahara's unconscious form.

"You can't be serious," Gin sighs. "And another?" From the shadows, without a word, Uryuu Ishida steps with his bow drawn. Yachiru, from her perch on top of Gin's head, opens one eye in interest.

"Gin!" calls Rangiku Matsumoto, running down the lane with her sword in hand. "Get away from Captain Ichimaru, all of you!"

Izuru Kira has received 9 WOUNDS
Ichigo Kurosaki, Orihime Inoue, and Uryuu Ishida have left their group and joined Kisuke Urahara
Rangiku Matsumoto has joined Gin Ichimaru, Yachiru Kusajishi and Izuru Kira

Across the rooftops, Tousen pursues Hitsugaya's murderer with Zaraki close behind. Suddenly, Kaname stops.

"S'amatter?" Zaraki sneers. "Don't tell me you're tired already.

"Shh." Tousen stands completely still for a moment. "Zaraki... plug your ears," he says before partially unsheathing his sword with a quick flick of the thumb. A wave of dark energy flies out from the blade into the shadows.

"Gragh!" comes a sound from around a corner, and the mysterious enemy who killed Toushiro Hitsugaya stumbles forward and collapses to the ground, unwounded but totally unconscious.

"Nice shot," Zaraki grumbled. "Course I woulda liked to kick his ass first, but whatever."

Tousen turns away from the fallen enemy. Up in the sky, he can sense half a dozen strong spiritual signatures heading there to back him up.

The Mysterious Enemy has received 0 WOUNDS and fallen UNCONSCIOUS

NOTE ABOUT RUNNING FROM COMBAT: ONLY the people who are PURSUING the runner can attack the turn directly following the RUN. If the enemy hadn't been knocked unconscious, you'd all be able to attack/stalk him this turn. As it is, you'll all arrive on the scene now, so decide what you're going to do with him.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Kaname Tousen
Captain, 9th Division
Kaname Tousen

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 11:51 am

Somebody dispose of this beast. It seems like we're going to have ample opportunity to take someone in for questioning, and I'd rather not have this one standing back up. He must pay for his crimes.

What's being done about the intruders? Trespassers are trespassers, no matter the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 1:05 pm

I suggest we place him in Senzaikyu and interrogate him. Even if we can't get any information out of him, we can at least turn him over to Mayuri for experimental purposes.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Gin Ichimaru
Captain, 3rd Division
Gin Ichimaru

Male Weapon : Shinsou

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 1:33 pm

Gin looked at the newcomers, who had just dropped his lieutenant in a single attack, it was almost as astonishing well performed as Izuru's sneak attack. Suddenly he became aware of Rangiku, running up to him. "What, oh yes, welcome Rangiku... Could you check on Izuru over there...", Gin walked toward the assailants of his attackers, sheathing the weapon he had drawn but a few minutes ago, 'May I inquire as to what threat my lieutenant posed to you that was so large you felt the need to impale him?' Gin was about to say these words when he remembered the almost blindly strategized attacked he had laucnhed on Urahara, and though better of it.

"By attacking my lieutenat you've engaged me and my fellows in combat, I cannot waste time fighting the likes of you right now, but if you attack me expect the worst" Gin's eyes were open and his smile had vanished, his tone was vary serious as he turned on heels, deciding to run for now.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 2:01 pm

"But General! he just killed one of the captains!, we must not let him regain consciousness! not even imprission him! we know not of his full potential, and he could be much more dangerous, we must not give him the chance to retaliate!"

Renji suddenly appeared from his hiding place, sword in hand, he looks eager to kill the now unconscious assassin, but he decides to wait for the Generalīs last word.

"Please reconsider! let me take him out once and for good!"
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Captain, 12th Division
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Male Weapon : Ashisogi Jizo

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 2:44 pm

"He killed one of our captains and nearly managed to evade two of our other ones... we were lucky it was Tousen there. On the other hand, he would make an interesting test subject, and it's unlikely that he will be able to escape from the Senzaikyu."

Mayuri thought for a second.

"Hmm... give me some time to run some experiments, and then you can kill him. He shouldn't be unconscious for very long, though, so I'll hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue82/82Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 3:11 pm

"I'm sorry but Izuru Kira attacked one of our comrades Kisuke Urahara. We thought for sure you would want to deliver the finishing blow. In order to stop you, we attacked Kira. It is my intention to heal Kisuke Urahara. If you mean us and Urahara no further harm, I will then heal Kira as well."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi
Lieutenant, 11th Division
Yachiru Kusajishi

Female Weapon : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 3:22 pm

"I think these bozo's are gonna leave Ura alone, so you can heal Bozo Number Two as well, please?" Yachiru said, and she moved onto the roof.

"I wonder where Ken-chan is?" She thought, and left to find Zaraki.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 3:28 pm

*mumbles*

"Hmph! This better be worth it Captain kurotsuchi, i hope he wont escape in the process, and yeah, when you are done with him, let me be the author of his demise, besides, with him dead, maybe we can make that female ryoka bring toushiro back to life..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next