Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei

Go down 
+23
Kariya Jin
Rangiku Matsumoto
Jushirou Ukitake
Sousuke Aizen
Ichigo Kurosaki
Kisuke Urahara
Uryuu Ishida
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Isane Kotetsu
Hanatarou Yamada
Shuhei Hisagi
Byakuya Kuchiki
Gin Ichimaru
Kaname Tousen
Izuru Kira
Renji Abarai
Orihime Inoue
Yachiru Kusajishi
SaintSmythe
Kenpachi Zaraki
Toushiro Hitsugaya
General Yamamoto
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Kisuke Urahara
Former Captain, 12th Division
Kisuke Urahara

Weapon : Benihime

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 4:23 pm

Urahara turns to Kaname, glowering. "That wasn't very nice. Not at all. Were you a child, I would put you over my knee and spank you. As it is, I'm of half a mind to do so anyway. Your rash action will very likely have grave repercussions. When Koga awakens, he will have adequate reason to retract his surrender, thanks to you. Good job on making things harder on everyone else. I hope you're proud of yourself."

Urahara then busies himself with making preparations for moving the unconscious Koga to Senzaikyu.

Insolent fool! Youthful folly! Ignorant twit!
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue82/82Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 7:22 pm

"I'm not sure what to do."
Back to top Go down
Hanatarou Yamada
7th Seat, 4th Division
Hanatarou Yamada

Male Weapon : Hisagomaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 8:57 pm

"I guess that we're just moving this Koga to Senzaikyu" Hanatarou shrugged. He wasn't fully getting what was going on, either.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 11:19 pm

What the hell? Don't they teach these pups anything anymore?

"It would seem that you don't understand what we hold here", Urahara addressed the crowd. "This here is the prototype of 'A question wrapped inside enigma'. It is also many answers. Obviously it must die, but when? Are you fools thinking at all? 12th Division must receive this prisoner as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will all die, and we will be no wiser for it. This creature is less trustworthy than a scorpion begging a ride across a river from a frog, yet it holds answers -- answers which are critical to the very survival of Soul Society. To trust it is to die. To kill it outright is to die. It can only be neutralized via thorough interrogation. THAT is what is going on."

Urahara re-seals Benehime. In its cane form, he points it at each member of the crowd, in turn, so that they can see the seal on its base.

"Your responsibility is to souls, past, present, and future. The being before you all is a key. Together we must find the lock which it unseals. I think I know what and where it is, but I need help to be sure. You must not act rashly, or all is lost."

Urahara reclines against a convenient surface. Perhaps it is a rock, perhaps a wall, perhaps a tree. Urahara takes no notice as he concludes, "Of course, you might ask me what I think should be done. It could be that I have an idea or two."

Urahara turns on his heel, and walks a short distance to reflect. His sandals and cane make a characteristic CLOP-clop-CLOP rhythm as he passes. He remains within conversational distance of the rest of the group, but is deliberately distancing himself from the same. It is clear that he is waiting for others to come and ask him just what the hell he is up to.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

Male Weapon : Murasakimaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 12:06 am

"Then let's get him moved and perhaps you will share your ideas along the way," Shuhei suggests. At last he returns his sword to its scabbard and goes about preparing Koga, binding him to make him easier to transport. "But I agree, this creature holds too many questions and too many more answers...." He glances first at his captain, then at the 12th Division's, before looking back at Urahara, then going about continuing preparations for transporting the Bount.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tousen
Captain, 9th Division
Kaname Tousen

Male Weapon : Suzumushi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 9:04 am

Perhaps that's the last of the Bount for now. They gave us some trouble but we didn't loose too many to their ranks.
Looks like things are winding down. I'll be glad to see this over and the ryoka permanently expelled from this place as well.
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Sasakibe
Lieutenant, 1st Division
Chojiro Sasakibe

Male Weapon : Gonryoumaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 12:29 pm

Chojiro sighs for what seems like the thousandth time, and he shakes his head, frowning a little.

"I would truly like to believe that the Bount threat has been neutralised. But we need to know that this is not just some vile deception. Go Koga has given us no reason to ditrust him, and yet...The Bount are supposed to be creatures of legend: Soul-devouring behemoths who could easily defeat ten Shinigami. I, for one, have never before heard of a Bount betraying his fellows and surrendering in this way. It just doesn't seem to make sense."

He walks over to where Urahara is leaning and smirking slightly at the puzzled faces of his fellow Shinigami.

"And...if we must enquire it before Kisuke reveals his plans, then I will do so."

The old soul-reaper smiles, bowing slightly to the ex-captain.
"Kisuke Urahara" he begins, "I would respectfully ask that you tell us, ah...what the hell you are up to."
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Captain, 4th Division
Retsu Unohana

Female Weapon : Minazuki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 1:36 pm

Rangiku Matsumoto wrote:
By what i know he is the last bount. He betrayed his team this i know for a fact. There is a reasson in his logic. In real life he likes being on the winning side, so if he's not he finds a way to be, understand?
OOC: Cyber's not playing this game, is he? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue82/82Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 8:24 pm

"I have no objection with returning to the human world. We just came here to warn you about the Bount. Since we have accomplished this, I will be happy to leave if that is what the shinigamies ((?)) wish."

((? = I'm not sure on the spelling of the plural of shinigami.))
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 10:33 pm

Urahara turns to Chojiro Sasakibe, obligingly.

"Oh, yes! There is much to do!" He claps his hands, then is quickly distracted by what may or may not be a bit of dust in the air.

He frowns a bit, then continues "...but first, let's pick the Big Guy's brain a bit. I have a feeling it will make many things more clear."
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Sasakibe
Lieutenant, 1st Division
Chojiro Sasakibe

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2008, 3:56 am

Sasakibe nods, smiling softly.
"I agree. We need to find out exactly what this man knows. And we need to make sure he doesn't just run off before we can interrogate him."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Substitute Soul Reaper
Ichigo Kurosaki

Weapon : Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 9:53 am

Waiting for the verdict on Go Koga, Ichigo finds that he is painfully bored. Looking around desperately for some way to escape from his boredom, his eyes land on Renji.

"Hey Renji!" Ichigo says, grinning, "Wanna spar?"
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Sasakibe
Lieutenant, 1st Division
Chojiro Sasakibe

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 2:20 pm

Chojiro frowns slightly, making a soft 'hmmm' noise under his breath.
"It seems, Urahara, that we will have to wait a little longer to 'pick his brains', as you said. I believe that The General may be otherwise occupied, or perhaps something has happened, I'm not entirely sure. What I do know, however, is that no verdict has been announced in Seireitei, which seems more than a little peculiar, don't you think?"

"Up until now, it has been one thing after another, and then, all of a sudden...nothing. Not even a whisper of what's to happen next. This may seem a tad over-vigilant, but I wouldn't let my guard down if I were you, Urahara."

He nods respectfully to his compatriots.
"If any of you need me, I shall be over here for the time being."
The 1st division lieutenant walks over to a nearby tree, sheathing Gonryoumaru and sitting down in a cross legged position. He closes his eyes, deep in thought.

The realisation that this is probably the longest he's spent away from Yamamoto in quite a while makes him smile softly. It's also likely the most interaction he's had with his fellow soul-reapers in quite a long time. He's never exactly been the most prominent Shinigami, and only two other people have ever seen Gonryoumaru's true ability, one of whom is no longer among the living, or even among the dead of Soul Society.

Sasakibe slows his breathing down, relaxing into a state of deep concentration and trying to sense if anything is amiss in Seireitei.

Still, he muses it would be nice to have a day in Soul Society where all hell didn't break loose...
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto
Lieutenant, 10th Division
Rangiku Matsumoto

Female Weapon : Haineko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 2:50 pm

I'll spar Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

Male Weapon : Zabimaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 6:08 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
Waiting for the verdict on Go Koga, Ichigo finds that he is painfully bored. Looking around desperately for some way to escape from his boredom, his eyes land on Renji.

"Hey Renji!" Ichigo says, grinning, "Wanna spar?"

Renji had been bored for quite a while too, so when he heard ichigo's proposition, he smiled, "Sure, just dont go crying back to your world if you get hurt!"

Renji un-sheaths Zabimaru and initiates combat with Ichigo Kurosaki.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 9:00 pm

Hmmm. it appears that the natives are getting restless. Perhaps I should juggle some skulls to entertain them or something.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:55 pm

"Well, since I'm still here for now, does anyone else need any healing?"
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 11:18 pm

"It is settled, then," the General said, standing up in front of the assembled Shinigami.

As a group, they all marched toward Senzaikyu. It had been decided that, after the location of the lost Shinigami is discerned, the Bount, Go Koga, would be turned over to Mayuri Kurotsuchi and studied in the name of research.

"I cannot wait to see what makes them tick!" Mayuri grinned through his mask. "I'm especially looking forward to learning the mechanism by which they absorb souls - Such an ability could eventually be used to benefit the Shinigami!"

"You mean... you could also become immortal... just like them?" Urahara leaned over his former subordinate. "Careful, Tsuchi-kun... You're already quite a bit... shall we say... made of science? If you keep modifying yourself, you just might stop being human altogether."

"You're one to talk, Urahara-sama," hissed Mayuri.

Urahara put his hands behind his head and grinned at the sky, his legs moving in his trademark long, wide gait. "You're right. I suppose I'm not one to talk."

"I'm not going to let you ruin this, Urahara-sama," Mayuri retorted with a huff. "For too long, I've stood in your shadow. It's my turn now."

"Of course," Urahara grinned, staring up at the high tower of Senzaikyu rising high into the sky in front of him.

"Now!" Mayuri was nearly howling with glee. "We usher in a new era of Soul Society!"

With that, Mayuri threw open the doors to Senzaikyu triumphantly.

The tower was completely empty.

Ichigo and Chojiro dashed in, their hands on their zanpakutou, but Go Koga was nowhere to be found.

"What's going on?" sneered Ichigo.

"Wh... where's... my specimen?!" Mayuri said, nearly panicking, his eyes nearly bugging out of his mask. "My... my precious specimen!"

"General, look," said Chojiro, indicating the wall closest to the window. The General followed his Lieutenant's indication.

"Aha...," the General mused. Scratched into the wall, as if with a chisel of some sort was a message to them:

WE ARE LEAVING
DO NOT FOLLOW
WE WILL NOT BE A
THREAT TO YOU
ANYMORE

"How?!" growled Renji. "How the hell did he get away?!" He and the other Shinigami rushed into the tower, past the stunned Mayuri, who fell to his knees, feeling his chance to make history slipping through his fingers.

"Look," muttered Ishida, pushing his glasses up. He knelt down next to the window and peered close to the stone. There were marks in the wall, leading outside and all the way down the white tower.

"He... he used his doll!" it suddenly dawned on Isane. "He used that spider-thing of his to climb down the wall of the tower!"

"When?" Tousen said, turning his head back and forth, attempting to sense any evidence that the others may have missed.

"No telling," muttered Ishida. "He could have taken off anytime in the last five days."

"AFTER HIM!" shouted Mayuri, leaping to his feet. "There's no telling where he could be by now! We must mobilize the Thirteen Squads immediately! We will have to--"

"I don't think there's any need for that, Captain," sighed the General.

"What?!" Mayuri yelled, before realizing exactly who he was yelling at. He shook his head and attempted to compose himself. "I mean... Sir, we, er... We can't let him go, sir. There could be more Bount out there! He could be mobilizing them for an attack on Soul Society as we speak!"

"I suppose," mused the General. "However... I also suppose that just might be a sign of his goodwill." He nods toward something etched in the wall next to the message. It's difficult to make out.

"It's... it's a map!" said Rukia. Sure enough, it's a crude map of Soul Society - the Seireitei at the center, and then the 70 districts of Ryukongai spreading out in all directions. And a large X carved into the forests of the 53rd District.

"Sir, you can't possibly expect us to just let him get away like this!" snapped Mayuri. "He is an enemy of the Shinigami and all of Soul Society, surely you can't--"

"I... see no reason why there needs to be further bloodshed... Captain Kurotsuchi...," the General muttered with a hint of iciness that Mayuri could feel all the way down to his spine.

"Of... of course... sir....," Mayuri sighed, shooting Urahara a cold, dagger-tipped glare, feeling totally defeated.

"All that's left is to find the real Captain Ichimaru and the others." The General touched his cane to the X. "And right here... This is right where we'll find them."

"So now what happens?" The next day finds Shuhei Hisagi and Izuru Kira walking together down the streets of Seireitei.

Kira shrugs. "Beats me. I guess things are gonna get back to normal around here. They found Captain Ichimaru and Lieutenant Kusajishi and the others in the 53rd District, just like the Bount indicated, totally unharmed. It only took Captain Unohana and Lieutenant Kotetsu a few minutes and a couple of minor Kidou healing spells to wake them up."

"Talking about me?" smiles Isane, coming around the corner to join them.

"Morning, Isane," Shuhei nods politely. "Kira was just telling me. So all the Shinigami the Bount kidnapped have come back?"

"Any idea how the Bount got to them in the first place?" Kira sighs. "I mean... they're powerful, but either Captain Ichimaru or Captain Kyouraku should have been able to take them down without breaking a sweat."

Isane shakes her head. "There were traces of poison in all their systems. The same stuff that Kariya guy used on Captain Tousen, except stronger, more concentrated. It appears to have been derived from pure soul extract, as creepy as that sounds. Seems they were all feeding on living human souls for a while, powering themselves up before coming here...," she breaks off with a shudder.

"Think that big guy's ever gonna come back?" Shuhei muses.

"Who knows?" Isane shrugs.

"I doubt it," Kira scratches his chin. "If he does, we'll be prepared for him. He won't be able to stand up to the combined might of the Third Division!"

"Oh?" Shuhei smirks. "I'd have to say I'd rather see Ninth Division take a crack at him."

"And Fourth Division will be here to put you back together once that spider of his carves you up," Isane puts in, and she and Kira laugh for a moment. Even Shuhei's stone face breaks into a bit of a smile.

"So... what about the Ryoka?" Shuhei asks. "Whatever happened to them?"

"You're never gonna believe this," Isane chuckles. "You know that red-headed guy? The one with the big, black zanpakutou?"

"Redhead?" murmurs Kira. "I'd say he was more of a strawberry blond, myself."

"Anyway," Isane continues. "The General gave him an official substitute-Shinigami badge!"

"No way," sighs Shuhei. "There's no way Captain Tousen was happy with that."

"You're telling me," Isane giggles. "And Captain Kuchiki was absolutely fuming. Ahem...," she straightens her back and closes her eyes. "We cannot possibly let such base creatures who blatantly disregard our laws blah blah blah blah blah...," she says in her best imitation of Byakuya Kuchiki, sending Lieutenant Kira into peals of laughter.

"That's perfect! Do Captain Tousen next...," Kira receives a glare from Shuhei. "Or, uh... don't?" he grins.

"Anyway," Isane goes on. "They lifted the execution order on Urahara-san, and told the other Ryoka they were welcome to return anytime. And they all went home to Earth, all except one."

"All except one?" Shuhei raises an eyebrow.

Isane closes her eyes. "One of the Ryoka... well, was rather interested in learning Shinigami combat skills and learning to better control spirit energy."

"Y... you can't mean...!" Kira looks shocked.

Isane nods. "Indeed... The General gave the Ryoka special permission to attend... and speaking of which... we're here." She looks up.

Rising in front of them were the shining marble steps of the Shinigami Academy. All around them, racing up the steps, chatting in groups, were Shinigami recruits, some in their second year, some nervously starting their first, and some looking brash and confident, about to start their third and final year before being assigned to one of the Thirteen Divisions.

"Can't believe it's another year... already." Kira sighs. "You'd think they'd give us some sort of break after dealing with that whole Bount ordeal."

"At least things will be interesting this year," Isane smiled. "The General promoted the human right to third-year, so we might have to deal with a Ryoka in one of our classes."

Shuhei frowned a little. "This... can't be a good idea. Can the Ryoka even control a zanpakutou?"

"Might not need to," Isane smirked. "Take a look."

"Good morning!" comes a cheerful voice from behind them. Shuhei and Kira turn to see a bouncing head of red hair skipping toward them. "Good morning, Hisagi-sensei, Kira-sensei, Kotetsu-sensei!" grins Orihime Inoue, clad in the black kimono and yellow armband of a Shinigami third-year cadet. "Let's have a good year, alright!" And with that, the young Ryoka practically dances up the stairs and through the towering columns of the Academy, into the building.

"This is gonna be an interesting year," Kira says, with a dopey grin on his face, unable to take his eyes off Orihime, earning him a knock on the back of the head from Isane.

"Watch out," she mutters. "Your eyes are about to pop out of their sockets."

"Come on," says Shuhei, regaining his stoicity. "We've got work to do."

And the three Lieutenant-Instructors hiked up the stairs of the Shinigami Academy.

Chapter 1 - Assault on Seireitei
THE END
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 3:51 am

I'll leave this here for now, so everyone sees it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9