Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 3 - Chapter 3

Go down 
+42
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Retsu Unohana
Yasochika Iemura
Soifon
Ikurou Hyoushi
Kazuhara Kijou
Ichigo Kurosaki
Tetsu Inada
Akara Daichi
Torasuke Kuroda
Kazu Arikosu
Ikkaku Madarame
Toushiro Hitsugaya
Ashibue Kijou
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Rangiku Matsumoto
Midori Yuansuzaku
Izarou Bukowski
Kukaku Shiba
Hitomi Machida
Zetsumei Oushou
Anshou Mizukin
Rumiko Adachi
Rikiki Brown
Maka Kasahara
Sachi Oyashio
Naomi Oxen
Keitaro Suzuhashi
Byouko Kuroda
Satoko Takeshi
Sarah Yadoumaru
Igarashi Sakimoto
Matsuura Ryou
Junshirou Tenkawa
Orihime Inoue
Chiken Kazenosei
Ryouichi Kanue
Hikari Kijou
Chojiro Sasakibe
Cardinal Ximenez
Kenpachi Zaraki
General Yamamoto
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 1:25 pm

It's been a week since that incident. Since then, Kasahara noticeably acted differently when she felt that no one was watching her. She would avoid Takeshi's and Naomi's gaze whenever being in the same room or hall as them. When alone in her dorm room with Rikiki out and about elsewhere, the tomboy would sit on top of her bed and stare vacantly on the floor. She was doing the right thing, right? There was almost a zombie-like look about her as she questioned herself all alone. It got to a point where she wasn't sure anymore.

The brunette found herself passing by Naomi often in the hallways, looking as if she wanted to say something to Kasahara but never did. There was a gaped between them now and the brunette felt that maybe she was wrong. It eased her mind to know that Naomi was well although the battle ended terribly but guilt still haunted her. Kasahara felt like she should apologize sincerely, but was she really sorry for trying to end their friendship like that?

Kasahara walked down a seemingly empty hallway but was stopped by a familiar voice that she felt she had not heard in a long time.“Hey Kassie! Do you want to come on a hike with me? It would be great. Me and you have not done anything together in a while. Besides it's a beautiful day outside." The brunette turned around slowly to find Naomi right beside her looking hopeful. In confusion, she backed away from the blue haired girl. Why was she acting as if nothing had happened? Why did she still want to talk to her after what she did? Kasahara couldn't forget the feeling of Naomi's sticky blood upon her hands or the strong smell of copper that came with it. The image of Naomi's face twisted in agony flashed in her mind causing Kasahara to bump her shoulder into the door to a random classroom.

As soon as the images left her head, Kasahara tilted her head forward and focused her sights on the floor space between them. What was she suppose to say? Was she suppose to pretend like nothing happened? She felt so awful yet so vulnerable right now that she started tearing up. Kasahara caused Naomi, her friend, so much pain but yet the other girl still wanted to be around her?

"Yeah..." It was weak at first, choking down a sob. ".. a hike would be nice."

Tears fell freely down her face as Kasahara moved her hand forward to hold onto Naomi's hand, letting her lead the way.

This was her way of saying sorry...

( ;__; The power of friendship! )
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Male Weapon : Ikiwazura

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/72Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 2:07 pm

Orihime Inoue wrote:
"Wait a second Matsuura, I'll come with you guys! I haven't had a chance to relaly hang out with other students and this would be a great oppertunity to get to know some 3-B students better."

Matsuura stopped dead in his tracks, looking back as Inoue and Keitaro rushed to catch up with him and Chiken.

Orihime Inoue wrote:
"You don't mind if I come with you do you?"

"Of course not, the more the merrier." He responded, smiling happily.

This might be getting tricky with her... oh well.

He led his little posse of sorts down the hall, in search of a supply closet, halting them suddenly in front of an unmarked door. He turned to face the three following him.

"Hmm... Keitaro and Inoue, I'm going to need sugar...lots of it. Can you two go see if you can get some from the Cafeteria. Meet me and Chiken back here when you do." He explained, turning to face the door, pulling out some pins to pick the lock on it.

"Chiken...any idea where we can find some fireworks?" He asked calmly as he picked the lock.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue82/82Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 5:58 pm

Keitaro Suzuhashi wrote:
"Sure! You can come with us, senpai!" Keitaro beamed loudly, his face turning red again at the thought of being anywhere near his heavenly angel.
"I'm glad Keitaro."

Matsuura Ryou wrote:
"Of course not, the more the merrier." He responded, smiling happily.

"Hmm... Keitaro and Inoue, I'm going to need sugar...lots of it. Can you two go see if you can get some from the Cafeteria. Meet me and Chiken back here when you do."
"Sure, I'll go gets lots of sugar! Come on Keitaro!"

She grabbed Keitaro's and and skipped back into the cafeteria. She went directly for an older man serving food to the few students adventurous enough to try this day's mystery dish. She smiled sweetly.

"Hello sir, I was wondering if you had any sugar?"

The man's eyes widen as her looked at her young, sultry body. Her hakima was curving suggestively along her ample...

Oh man, this must be my lucky day!

"Well honey, I'd love to give you some sugar!"

"Great! I'll take as many bags as you can bring me. Thanks so much mister!"

The man frowned as this girl didn't seem to know what he was talking about. He sighed heavily.

She must still be too young to know the pains of a man's... heart.

"Alright, I'll go get you a few bags wait here."

The old man returned shortly with six bags. He was clearly struggling to carry that many.

I'm not the young man I used to be, but maybe this will impress her a little?

"Well *weeze* here's some *weeze* bags."

The old man hands them off to Orihime.

"Oh thank you sir, here you go Keitaro, You take three and I'll take three. We have to get going now sir, thanks."

She doesn't notice anything does she? Oh well. A man can hope...

"Come back any time to talk with me honey!"

Orihime nodded and left the cafeteria with Keitaro and the bags of sugar.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 6:18 pm

Chiken followed Matsuura, happy to have Orihime come along too. They went down a hallway, headed for a supply closet, not that Chiken knew where one of those were, of course. Upon finding one, Matsuura told Orihime and Keitaro to go get sugar and he asked Chiken something.
"Chiken...any idea where we can find some fireworks?"

Chiken blinked, unfamiliar with the word. He had heard it somewhere before, but he couldn't remember what it was. Puzzled, Chiken merely shook his head and kept his mouth shut for once.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/72Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 6:27 pm

Matsuura fiddled with the lock a few more moments before getting that magic click.

Hah, simple locks are simple indeed.

He turned his head to face Chiken a broad smile on his face, only to have it vanish at Chiken's apparent confusion and shake of his head. He opened the door, before turning totally to face Chiken.

"No? Well, this might be tricky...Ah Inoue, Keitaro welcome back!" Matsuura suddenly blurted out, closing the door again, cursing himself silently as it locked shut again. "I er, wasn't expecting you both back so soon!"

Think, think, quick come up with..Ah ha!

"I need another favor of you three, you can leave those here with me. You see, it's uh..it's Rumiko's birthday! I wanted to surprise her by baking a cake, hence the sugar. But I realized, having some fireworks would be great too! Nothing big, just some small fountain ones really. Do you think you three could go fetch those for me, while I go bake the cake? It'd mean a lot to me and Rumiko I'm sure!" He shuffled around for his wallet, pulling out several hundred yen(I assume...thats the currency there too?) and handing it to Chiken. "There should be a few shops in Rukongai, that should be enough for the fireworks. If you guys could hurry, that'd be great." He finished, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue82/82Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 7:28 pm

Matsuura Ryou wrote:
"No? Well, this might be tricky...Ah Inoue, Keitaro welcome back!" Matsuura suddenly blurted out, closing the door again, cursing himself silently as it locked shut again. "I er, wasn't expecting you both back so soon!"

"I need another favor of you three, you can leave those here with me. You see, it's uh..it's Rumiko's birthday! I wanted to surprise her by baking a cake, hence the sugar. But I realized, having some fireworks would be great too! Nothing big, just some small fountain ones really. Do you think you three could go fetch those for me, while I go bake the cake? It'd mean a lot to me and Rumiko I'm sure!" He shuffled around for his wallet, pulling out several hundred yen(I assume...thats the currency there too?) and handing it to Chiken. "There should be a few shops in Rukongai, that should be enough for the fireworks. If you guys could hurry, that'd be great." He finished, a smile on his face.
"Oh fireworks and a birthday cake?"

Orihime claps with delight.

"You're so very thoughtful Matsuura! You know what goes great in birthday cake mix? Some wasabi, soy sauce, and mustard! We'll go pick those things up for you no problem! I even know my way around 'Rukongai' a little!"

Orihime put here hand up in salute.

"We won't fail you Matsuura! Come on guys, let's go! I wish I could take you to Urahara's shop on Earth. I bet he has some really nice fireworks! We'll make due with what we can find around here I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Yadoumaru

Sarah Yadoumaru

Female Weapon : Meganemadou

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue41/68Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/68)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 7:57 pm

Sarah glanced upward. By the position of the sun, she guessed it was close to five o'clock. That meant they only had seven hours left to pick out dresses, pick out shoes and accessories, hit the nail salon, and then the beauty shop for hair and skin treatment, and get back to the Academy before lights out.

Her grip tightened on Sachi and Byouko's sleeves, despite the catgirl's apathy and the tomboy's blatant resistance, and she broke into a full run. They were almost there. Around the corner, and then...

She skidded to a stop at the sight of the colorful, yet classy buildings that lined either side of the wide streets and plazas in front of her (though her grip on Sachi and Byouko didn't loosen at all). An archway over the whole street entrance said 5th District Shopping Arcade. Stylish, elegant people strolled down the lanes, peeking through windows that displayed beautiful kimonos, expensive shoes, and gorgeous western dresses. Upscale restaurants, beauty salons, clubs, and coffee shops that catered to the Shopping District's clientele were scattered here and there.

To Sarah, it was Shangri-la. Like the gates of heaven were open and inviting her in.

She only allowed herself to be awestruck for a moment before reminding herself that they were Third-Years on a Mission. The objective: To turn the heads of everyone at the Homecoming dance.

Sarah shot Byouko and Sachi a grin. "Ladies. Let's do this," she said in her characteristicly high-pitched voice before dragging the two other girls into the Shopping District behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Female Weapon : Hakeikoubanken

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/56Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 8:24 pm

Sachi was torn.

On the one hand she resented being dragged along made her feel like a small child, and she was sorely tempted to beat the Glasses girl off of her with a few good kicks, on the other hand at least shopping would pass the time. She hadn't been outside the school in ages, and maybe buying things wouldn't be so bad. She could pick up a nice, comphy-

"Shit" The street practically reeked of money. Sachi felt uncomfortable just looking and Soul Society's best dressed as the mulled around in crowds in front of her. Worse still she even reconized a few of the stores. This whole shopping trip was threating to turn into one bad big trip done memory lane if she wasn't careful.

She cringe noting some of the more girly, and pink kimono in the store front. This was serious killing her usual bad ass vibe as well. A makeover would be beyond embarressing; but the alternitive would be going back to the school and moping.

She sighed. "Lets get this over with"
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 10:23 pm

He was close now. Igarashi was just a few steps behind Satoko, but he wasn't rushing it. Unlike gym laps or other kind of challenges, this wasn't really a serious competition. For once, Igarashi was doing something just for fun, and it felt good. Which is why Igarashi was taking his time, running now almost alongside Satoko as they got near to the first few houses in the outskirts of Ryukongai. Igarashi wasn't really paying attention to where they were going though, or what district was the one they were running into right now, he was now too focused on getting near Satoko enough to... Hah! got it! Igarashi laughed as he gave Satoko a light smack over the head as he sped up even more to leave the blond boy behind, unable to retaliate.

Satoko's eyes widened drastically in shock as Igarashi smacked him upside the head, catching him unaware and sending him into an unbalanced stumble, arms flailing desperately as he attemped to balance himself.

Chuckling, Igarashi turned his head for a second to taunt Satoko a bit more "Come on! is that all you-"

"YIP!"

Igarashi barely felt as one of his feet collided with something small, kicking it away and lfiting it up to the sky. Skidding to a halt, Takeshi watched as a small... something soared up from Igarashi's foot into the air, flying upwards until it reached the peak of its arc and began its inevitable descent out of sight down into the more inner streets of the Ryukongai. Confused, Igarashi quickly turned his head to see what just was the thing he had hit... Was that a rat? But since when to rats emit a sound like-"Ow! What the hell???"

Igarashi turned to look down as he felt a pang of pain on his left shin that had just been assaulted by a small girl. The girl looked no older than 8 years, had short hazel hair, and wore a colorful yet elegant green kimono. Over her shoulder was slung an off-white purse that was much to big for her little body. "That was mean, Onii-chan! what did my doggie Chiko do to you?"

Igarashi looked bewildered for a second. T-that thing was a dog???

"An-and now he's gone! my doggie..." The little girl's eyes began to well up as she sobbed about her little dog. "Er..." Igarashi was unsure about what he should do, and turned to Satoko, as if asking for some sort of assistance.

Dumbstruck by the sheer force of the kick, and the fact that a miniature mongrel had just been launched into the air like a bird on steroids, Takeshi brought his focus back to Igarashi, noticing he was looking at Takeshi for help.

"Nice kick," Takeshi mocked Igarashi as he strolled past him towards the little girl, crouching so that their eyes would be level. Not completely sure what he was supposed to say, Takeshi thought for a moment before asking the girl, "Are you alright?" Takeshi received only the reply of her tiny boot being slammed into his face with unexpected force. Caught completely off guard Takeshi was sent sprawling through the air before landing on his back and skidding a few paces before sliding to an eventual halt. Dazed and confused Takeshi simply lay there a moment, trying to comprehend why he had just been beaten down by a little girl, and how he had been beaten down. Jumping to his feet, he glared at Igarashi; "Speak of this to no one", he growled before turning back the girl. Takeshi took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself, else he may send the girl soaring the way Igarashi had done with the dog. "So... I'l take that as a no?"

The girl burst back into sobs before Takeshi had the chance to say anything else, yelling at him and Igarashi while she did so. "You lost my Chiko!" the girl pointed her finger at Igarashi accusingly, before turning to Takeshi. "And you're a big dumb-dumb poopy brains spoiled pants!!" Takeshi gawked at the title he was given, and eyed Igarashi menacingly when he thought his friend had chuckled. "And you're both going to go find my doggy!"

"Eh? What!?" They objected simultaneously, wondering where the girl got the notion that she could boss them around like that.

"Uuu.... Uwaaah! my doggie!" The girl broke into tears while screaming and making a rather loud scene, getting the attention of all the nearby bystanders. Partly annoyed, and partly scared that all this would give them unwanted attention, Igarashi decided to act quickly, quickly getting near the small girl again in order to calm her down.

"Shh! hey! alright, alright! We'll retrieve your... um, 'Chiko' for you. Just... calm down, alright?" As if by art of magic, the girl suddenly stopped crying and wiping her tears with one sleeve of her Kimono, and looked at Igarashi expectantly. "Really?"

Igarashi sighed. "Uh, yeah, just... Stay here while we go look for him, okay?" Igarashi then stood up to face back at Satoko. Becoming unaware of the slight smile the girl gave at him, almost as if that had been her plan all along. Igarashi shrugged, signaled at Satoko to follow, and walked towards the direction the small dog went flying. It wasn't really his idea of having fun in the city, but it's not like they actually had anything better to do.

(Same drill as before, the dark blue parts are written by Satoko. Expect this to be the way we will do our posts for at least the next few turns.)
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2009, 12:28 pm

Rikiki was bored out of her skull. The week had been a particularly dull one, and Rikiki felt as if she would go mad if she was cooped up for much longer. Isane's newfound paranoia practically eliminated the option of training, and her roommate wasn't helping much either. Kasahara had been sprending most of her time in there being mopey and depressing, making hanging around her room even worse than classes.

Worse still, it seemed Igarashi had ran off somewhere, and most of her class seemd to be away doing something. And so, Rikiki was left with nothing to do but wander the halls aimlessly, until she almost walked into Naomi, who was talking to Kashara about going on a hike. ...It sounded like a good idea, actually.

Slightly wary of the gloomy atmosphere surrounding Kasahara, Rikiki skipped up to Naomi. "A hiking trip? Can I come?

(What? Me, intrude? Nonsense! Awesome)
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2009, 1:52 pm

"A hiking trip? Can I come?"

Kasahara didn't hear her roommate approach until she heard her voice them but she reasoned that she was too busy being a big baby to notice her. The tall girl squeezed Noami's hand briefly as she lifted her other arm to cover her face, letting it soak up the tears and to hide her pitiful look. She was going to let Naomi make the decision as to whether Rikiki could join them or not. It was safe for her to assume that her friend would let her accompany them on that hike.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Female Weapon : Koudorihoshiken

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/62Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2009, 8:22 pm

It had been a long, yet fruitful week.

After her spar with Matsuura a week before, Rumiko ’s wounds were not so bad that she felt the need to have them looked at by the fourth division. She ached and she bled and she felt like she was on fire, but she would not allow herself to do anything but wear her pain proudly. Suffering was part of the experience of fighting - and living - and dying - so she would carry her wounds with her and let them burn her, eating their way through her flesh like a parasite.

Of course, she would bind the wounds. There was no question of that. She could not let others see that she had failed, it was enough to carry in her heart and in her body that knowledge. So the wound was kept from oozing, though the pain stayed. It was bittersweet, it was; purity at the price of self-flagellation.

And so she smiled through her wounds, knowing that it was her pain that would strengthen her. Yet she did not stop there. In the dark of the night, she slipped out of her room and quietly made her way to the gardens. Her steps were even and her face determined, eyes alighting on a dark corner where few would be able to see.

Unsheathing her zanpakutou, she gazed upon its blade. The roughness of the edges were in contrast with the smoothness of the rest of its metal body. Rumiko ran the flat edge of her sword down her face, her eyes slowly closing as she felt the reassuring coolness of her sword. A deep breath, and she lifted the sword from her face.

It deserved better than it had been given, she knew. This was a blade that should win. She could sense in it power, a pulse like a still beating heart after it had been ripped from a chest. Faint. Locked. Present.

Lifting the sword to the very tip of her right middle finger, blade sitting against the nail, she whispered softly,

Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Blood

and scraped upward, allowing the blade to pierce her, moving skin aside so that the crimson blood could show through. Wincing, but refraining from crying out, Rumiko continued this assault on her arm, a thick ribbon of red slowly trailing up her arm. She reveled in her suffering, yet made certain that it was a shallow enough wound that she wound not kill herself.

From fingertip to shoulder, now, Rumiko’s arm was covered in blood. The night air blew hard into her wound, biting into the length of her arm as tears ran down Rumiko’s cheeks. But she was strong. Pain only made her moreso. She left the arm to bleed freely, the blade of her sword covered in the sweet and warm copper scent.

She turned the sword over to the clean blade and began the same process of the other arm. She whispered, tears in her voice,

Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Flesh

and allowed the sword to cut into her skin as it had before, removing the top layer of flesh from her that her sword could swallow away.

Breathing heavily, she pressed the sword into her legs, short, shallow cuts that did not feed into her skin, but allowed her to bleed, to feel true power through her sufferings. After she had finished marking her body, she drew her sword up, both hands on the hilt, and turned it inwards so that it faced her. She set the tip on her heart, pausing only to take a breath.

Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Heart

She brought the blade in, piercing the skin right above her heart. Rumiko gasped, the pain flowing free as her blood and her life dripping onto the stone. The world had never seemed so dark as it was now, yet she could feel in herself a terrible power, one that could shatter worlds and build them anew. Her eyes closed as the sword plunged into her chest, gritting her teeth at the darkness that threatened to overcome her.

And a shining light appeared, blinding her.

She shielded her eyes against the brightness, but it did no good. Rumiko could feel her eyes burning, in flames with the rest of her body. And a cool hand, sharp as the blade of her sword, touched her forehead and the pain dulled.

Rumiko’s eyes fluttered open and she saw a figure before her. It was beautiful. Androgynous. A head of full black hair that swept down to the floor, flowing garments that burned white, and eyes so beautiful that it hurt to look into them. But Rumiko’s gaze did not waver as she stood, staring into the eyes of this heavenly figure.

In a tongue as old as time, the being spoke.

The Sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught. The Sovereign Lord has opened my ears, and I have not been rebellious; I have not drawn back. I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting. Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame.” The being paused, its face shining like diamond. Rumiko listened with all of her heart to its silence. Its voice was like the stars and its silence was every color in the world.

I am Koudorihoshiken. I am the light which passes through the darkness at your side, the lantern that guides your hand. I will take you and make you my own and allow you to dance like the flickering flame. It will be I who guides your hand, and I who celebrates your losses and your victories. Your sacrifice has convinced me. I am yours as you are mine.

And Rumiko’s eyes opened in the darkness, the blood flowing from her freely, her hand firmly wrapped around the hilt of her zanpakutou. Words flowed from her lips like water, hitting and marking her like blood on a stone. “Post tenebras spero lucem…” She knew those words, and how fitting they were. She rose, binding her wounds in silence, and walked back to her room, the stars shining more brightly in the night than she had ever seen.

Since that day, she had trained. And she had unlocked the locked, freed the power that had lain beneath the surface, allowed the sword to run through her veins as she ran in its mouth. Six days she went to her classes, silent and pensive. Six days she had fasted vigilantly, only eating and drinking when it was necessary. Six days she trained, alone, and six days allowed her to see the darkness more freely than she had seen it before. She vowed to be the light that would vanquish the darkness, while keeping hell for those who truly deserved it. Piety at the price of purity. And so it was.

It was the seventh day after she had learned Koudorihoshiken’s name, her wounds mostly healed, and she had just heard the annoucement from the hell butterfly that had zoomed past her room. She stood and walked, her eyes alight with flame. Her gaze fell on some of her fellow students in the halls, and she saw the darkness that pierced their souls. She had not spoken to anyone but her zanpakutou, and Matsu on occasion, in seven days and her throat was sore from lack of use. Quickly, and silently, she walked to the assembly chamber, forgetting who she would meet while she was there.

Ryouichi Kanue. She had nearly forgotten about him. But one glance and her memory repaired itself. She was used to wearing a mask to keep others from realizing her true self. Now would be no different. Clearing her throat, and allowing what may have been mistaken to be a sincere smile to grace her features, she spoke a single word. “Hello.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2009, 11:21 pm

Chiken took the money Matsuura handed to him, confused. Chiken had no idea what this is, but it gets fireworks apparently, whatever those were. He put them in his robe's pocket, checking to make sure there was no hole for the money to fall out of. When he looked back up, Orihime was talking.

"Oh fireworks and a birthday cake?"

Chiken's eyes also lit up at the mention of that. He did know what a birthday cake was, and he did so enjoy eating it. Which made Chiken start thinking about eating and how he could eat some cake right now if he had some, to top off his large dinner. Which led to Chiken wondering about what exactly he did have for dinner anyway. He tuned back in when he noticed Orihime was still talking.

"We won't fail you Matsuura! Come on guys, let's go! I wish I could take you to Urahara's---"
WHAM. Chiken felt like something huge just collided with his brain. Hard. Through all the mental noise and confusion, he faintly heard two voices, almost intermingled. "What? Oh,,, -the crack is-" and "-on tight? Good, it'll keep... -safe-" was Chiken could make out, and it was gone in a flash. Chiken's vision blurred, then cleared right away, taking the rest of the pain with it. Then what he heard was Orihime again, continuing about whatever she had been saying. "-I bet he has some really nice fireworks! We'll make due with what we can find around here I guess."

Confused, Chiken merely nodded, waiting for someone to take the lead as he tried to figure out what just happened and why it was so familiar.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2009, 2:35 pm

Matsuura stumbled out of the supply closet, trying to juggle the sugar and various items he "acquired" from the closet in his hands. He made his way to the courtyard, finding a small secluded corner behind the cover of bushes and set the stuff down. He went over his mental checklist, making sure he had everything he needed. When he confirmed he did, he got to work, placing a small stone he found on the ground and pulling up grass to put on top, pulling out a match and lighting it. He lit the grass and a cigarette up and got to work melting the sugar and some other things, all the while smoking on his cigarette.

He spent a good 20 minutes working on it, but when all was said and done he had 6 of them. He rolled the balls up, sticking string in one end of each to act as a wick, grinning devilishly. He left the unused supplies, including the extra amounts of sugar, he'd have to be more careful with his words around Inoue next time. He quickly slid the balls into his pockets and made his way back inside, where he spotted people several at the far end of the hall he came in to. He turned his attention to them as they entered a room.

Don't know...don't know....is..is that Keitaro? No...can't be.... RUMIKO!

He bolted at running full speed at Rumiko as she entered the room.

"Ruuummmmiiiiiiikkkkkoooooooooooo!" He called out, failing to stop at the door and instead slamming into the wall in a loud crash. He quickly picked himself up off the floor like nothing happened and slid the door open, a smile on his face. What he got in return was Chojiro Sasakibe, lieutenant of the first division and headmaster of the academy glaring at him.

"I uh...need to uh...speak with Rumiko about something for our class." He stated, smiling nervously as he inched up to her. He leaned in close whispering to her while dropping 3 of the balls into her pocket.

"Still going with that god awful haircut for the dance? I feel sorry for your date. Anyways, I need you to discretely light these and place em behind something over by the window farthest from the door, don't head for the door itself. I'll meet up with you later, I met some new people who want to meet you."

He winked at her before backing out of the room.

"Many apologies." He stated, bowing deeply before sliding the door closed and letting out a sigh of relief. "Now, I wonder how the others are doing...Hopefully they make it back before the meeting is over..." He stated making his way back to the courtyard to gather the paint he left behind.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2009, 7:31 pm

((Edited for continuity. Shifty;; ))

Ryouichi Kanue was simultaneously bored and frustrated. It was not a good combination of emotions to have at the moment, as he could only slouch and stew in his growing hatred of the imbecilic Headmaster who had ordered the assembly while waiting for something to happen. So in his overwhelming boredom, Ryouichi had settled for ranting mentally to his Zanpakuto.

I can't continue planning, because my current plan is already complete, and I can't start planning farther than I already have because I have no idea what might happen to force me to alter my long-term plans. I can't actually execute my plans due to the fact that I'm stuck here, and the headmaster refuses to start until all of the Representatives are present. After that, he's probably going to ask us to do something both mundane and ridiculously involved, when he could have simply asked the teachers, most of whom are not currently with a class, to do it. This is a waste of my time, and time is a precious commodity for me, at least for today.

Perhaps your time may not be entirely wasted in this endeavor, Ryouichi. It seems a certain person has finally arrived.

Is that so?
Ryouichi asked, smiling as he straightened in his chair, his mood beginning to brighten enough to warrant the effort, I see. That's wonderful news. Thank you for notifying me.

Will you...?
Mugenji tailed off, the rest of his question understood.

Yes. Ryouichi replied, his lips twitching madly as he fought to stifle an extremely pleased smirk, Yes, at last, after so much waiting, phase one will begin.

Shortly thereafter he managed to control himself, but there was no stopping a more persistent smile than usual from forming on his face.

----

Hello.

"Ah, good afternoon. Just the person I was looking for, Rumiko-san," Ryouichi beamed, "I-"

"Ruuummmmiiiiiiikkkkkoooooooooooo!"

Ryouichi was abruptly cut off as a newcomer with a fascinating haircut veered slightly away from his apparently intended target and collided with the wall. Ryouichi winced in sympathy, irked though he was by the interruption, as he watched a bizarre spectacle unfold. In the space of what seemed like a few seconds, the stranger had dropped three balls of something in Rumiko's pocket, conveyed a quickly whispered message, and edged out of the room, apologizing for the intrusion.

Well, even if I was interrupted, at least he irritated the Headmaster, Ryouichi mused as he watched Chojiro's face morph from bright red to an interesting shade of purple, deciding that maybe this mysterious individual wasn't so bad. After a moment, he turned back to Rumiko, slight amusement in his voice, "So, if you don't mind me asking, who was that, and what just happened?"

Last edited by Ryouichi Kanue on Fri 27 Mar 2009, 2:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Anshou Mizukin
sparkles in the sun ~*`*~*`*~
Anshou Mizukin

Male Weapon : Shiroganesashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue34/64Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/64)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2009, 11:54 pm

Kenpachi Zaraki wrote:
Clack! went the sound of Anshou Mizukin's sheathed zanpakuto as he swung it clumsily against Zaraki's. It had been a week since Lieutenant Kotetsu's "no live steel" rule went into effect, and Kenpachi Zaraki looked as bored as if he were reading a Shinigami Law and Protocol textbook. He hardly even moved, just languidly moved his scabbard to block Anshou's attacks.

Finally, he sighed and let his zanpakutou fall to his side. Anshou, seeing an opening, went in for the kill and drove his scabbard right into Zaraki's face. His arms shuddered as if he had just struck a pillar of granite. Zaraki seemed nonplussed.

"This is stupid," Kenpachi muttered. "What's the point of having a sword if you're not gonna try and cut someone with it."

Anshou rubbed his shoulder. "Well... It's just that--"

Kenpachi pulled his sheath off of his sword and threw it to the ground.

"C... Captain Zaraki! I... if I get caught, Lieutenant Kotetsu will throw me out of school."

Zaraki just shrugged. "If you don't draw your sword, then you're gonna die."

Then he attacked.

Anshou was already bruised, beaten, and very tired. Lugging around a sword wrapped in its sheath was tough enough, but fighting with it? He knew enough than to try and block Zaraki's attack with it still sheathed though. He quickly tried to fumbel with the strap, but it was on to tight. He ducked and rolled out of the way of Zaraki's strike, and still kept trying to undo the strap. Zaraki swung, and swung again, driving Anshou into a corner. Finally, the strap came off and Zaraki aimed one down at the cornered blond boy. Clang went the swords, and Anshou's scabbard flew across the room, blocking Zaraki's strike. It took all the strength in his arms, but Anshou was getting stronger by the day. He knew the captain was still holding back a lot, but not as much as he was when they'd first started. Anshou moved his shoulders and let Zaraki's blade hit the ground, he was sweating and out of breath.

Anshou knew that one day, he'd get to fight Zaraki with his eye patch off, but that day was still yet to come. He had to fight in the tournament first, against Kage-chan. Anshou hoped Kage-chan would give him a real fight and not hold back. He also wondered what Hikari was doing. They hadn't seen each other or spoken as much since she agreed to take Ximenez to the dance. Which reminded Anshou he still needed a date. But that would be later. First came this training. Anshou lifted his Shiroganesashi and attacked the captain.
Back to top Go down
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Female Weapon : Nanatsume

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/62Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2009, 2:10 am

Byouko hadn't really noticed where they were going, her mind was on the vision she'd had in which her zanpakutou had awakened. She knew what that meant, that she could now release it in battle.

Battle? Byouko hadn't really given much thought to ever actually being in a battle. She wasn't naive, and she knew that, by becoming a Shinigami, she'd have to go off and fight a Hollow or two now and then. However, swordplay certainly wasn't the foremost thing on her mind, not with one of the largest collections of books in all of Soul Society stored in the Academy Library.

Still, at the rate she was going... Some days, Byouko would be able to go through eight or nine books in a single day. Some, with all her schoolwork and training, she couldn't even get through one. Averaging them all out, she'd been reading about fifty of them a month. She frowned a little. Byouko had estimated that there were about twelve thousand books in the library, and she realized she'd probably be able to read them all in only 20 years or so. And then what was she supposed to do?

"Ladies, let's do this!"

A squeaky voice pulled Byouko out of her train of thought. It was Sarah, the glasses girl, still pulling on her sleeve. Byouko turned her head about a little. She was in a part of town she'd never been in before. All over the place were people dressed in fancy clothes looking generally proud of themselves for having money and being stylish. The high society sorts that would have been as out of place back home in Rukongai as Byouko felt now. She knew now what Sarah had in mind, after all, tomorrow was Homecoming. And the dance. Byouko vaguely recalled agreeing to accompany someone from her class to the dance, but she couldn't remember exactly who. Regardless, she'd been planning on wearing the same 'special occasions only' dress that she'd worn to virtually every family function for the past 20 years. But...

She was being dragged on a shopping trip. In all her life, Byouko never was able to understand just how other girls could derive so much pleasure from spending money. Byouko slowly pulled back, starting to resist a bit, though not nearly as vehemently or as loudly as her roommate in Sarah's other hand. She knew nothing about clothes, never wore makeup, never wore any shoes other than the Academy-issued ones on her feet right now. Byouko had a quick, uncomfortable mental image of herself with her hair teased up and coloured with dye, her body squeezed into a constricting and uncomfortable bodice that put too much pressure on her chest and left her unable to breathe, and her face painted up with ridiculous amounts of blush and lipstick and eyeshadow until she looked like a horrid cross between a brothel girl and a clown. Worst of all... she had ribbons tied around her ears.

And a collar around her neck.

With a bell.

"Me-ow!" Mental Image Byouko winked flirtatiously, waving a pair of oversized paws instead of hands.

AAaaaagh!, Byouko's mind screamed. She shook the disturbing image out of her head and frantically pulled her sleeve from Sarah's grip. She had to go back. She didn't need to be here. She was going to get out of this terrible part of Soul Society, shut herself up in her room, get out her favourite copy of The Setting Sun (or maybe Fires on the Plain) and read until she fell asleep. She didn't belong here amongst these shoe stores and hair salons and clothing stores and nail boutiques and bookstores and...

...Byouko slowly turned her head and took a closer look at the building she had spotted in her peripheral vision directly to her left. Her feet slowed to a halt and her arms went limp as her train of thought suddenly started sliding off the rails.

Biblios ex Machina -- Bookshop and Coffee Bistro

The building was six stories tall.

Byouko's mind went blank for a moment. Well... I suppose it wouldn't hurt to stay here... for just a little while, anyway, she thought as she almost unconsciously began wandering toward the bookstore, her arms slightly out, as if being drawn toward it.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 6:04 pm

Rikiki appeared out of no where wanting to go on the hiking trip with them. Naomi could not just tell her no. “Sure you can come Rikiki” responded Naomi with a smile. So they began to journey into the woods. As they walked Naomi saw red liquid on the ground. Naomi stopped and let out a scream. There was a strong smell of copper. Naomi looked at Maka and let out a loud shriek. “Oh my god, oh my god. Somebody spilled paint all over the ground. It should be fun to play in.” Naomi ran over and dipped in hands in it. She then smeared the liquid under her eyes. “Look Kassie war paint. Do you want some?” Before she gave the girl anytime to respond at all Naomi had already smeared it under her eyes. Naomi then chuckled. “Don’t worry there will be plenty of time to wash it off somewhere in the woods” Naomi then smelled the paint. “Since when did they put copper in paint? Oh well”.

Naomi then ventured farther into the woods. It was dark and black due to the fire that happened a while ago. Naomi tried not to think about the fire though she just kept on walking. As she cut through branches she tripped and fell. A branch off a tree cut open her robe. Revealing her bra and major cleavage. Naomi then blushed a little and looked for something to cover her self with. She skimmed the woods and finally came across a large green plant with great leaves on it. She then ripped one of them off and shoved it down her shirt. The boobage was now covered. She looked back to her two friends and smiled a cheerful smile. "Much better"!

Last edited by Naomi Oxen on Tue 24 Mar 2009, 6:33 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I made it out of character. Second edit Chicken gave me advice to make it funny.)
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 12:51 am

Zetsumei was sitting alone in an otherwise empty classroom. He wasn't really contemplating much of anything. Since he hadn't been allowed to fight with his weapon, he had instead had been contacting it on a more regular basis.

After all, it can talk now at least. I feel like I'm just waiting for something to happen. I'm not sure what.

As restless as he was, he just sat there enjoying the solitude for now.

There's just nothing to do right now. I think I'll just keep a look out for something interesting until Homecoming really begins.

((Sorry, I'm pretty useless this week since school work has been CRAZY. I just don't have the energy right now.))
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Sasakibe
Lieutenant, 1st Division
Chojiro Sasakibe

Male Weapon : Gonryoumaru

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 9:25 pm

"Everyone here? Good," said Chojiro Sasakibe, his voice echoing through the large, empty assembly hall. Lieutenant Ise was already there, up on the stage at the front, along with the six class representatives.

"Let me start by saying--"

"Ruuummmmiiiiiiikkkkkoooooooooooo!"

Chojiro was interrupted by a loud scream from the hall, followed by the unmistakable thump of a head barreling full speed into the wall outside the auditorium. Unimpressed and unamused, the Lieutenant slowly turned to glare at the culprit - a third year, though surprisingly enough not with the Advanced Class.

"I uh...need to uh...speak with Rumiko about something for our class," the boy with the spikey gray hair said, barging his way through the large space in front of the stage and making a single leap up to the purple-headed representative of class 3-B. He mumbled something into her ear, then turned, jumped down, and raced out the way he came, saying "Many apologies" and bowing before sliding the door shut.

"Well," Chojiro's eyes narrowed at Rumiko. "I certainly hope it was important."

"Probably her boyfriend!" piped up a loud, teasing voice. Class 1-A representative Takahiro Suzuhashi popped his gum and threw his hands casually behind his head. "I know that guy, he hangs around my brother a lot." Next to him, Class 1-B's representative Miyu Yamane's downcast eyes lit up a little. "With... Keitaro?" she said softly, a faint blush appearing in her cheeks at the thought of Keitaro-senpai.

"Now, don't be rude, Suzuhashi-kouhai," 2-B's representative Jun Kawamura said, politely but obviously disapprovingly. A teenager when he died just a few years ago, Jun still hadn't gotten over the habit of wearing the white, button-down shirt from his old high school uniform underneath his training robes. "Even if he is her boyfriend. Right, Machida-san?" Nearby, 2-A's short, strawberry blonde, and freckled representative Hitomi Machida appeared to be staring intently at something on the wall and not paying any attention.

"So what are we here for, old man?" Takahiro said, turning his baseball cap to the back.

Chojiro ignored the disrespectful tone from the 1st year kid and cleared his throat, trying to consciously drain the red from his face. "I'd like to thank you all for being here," Chojiro started, moving toward the stage. "As you all know, tomorrow is a very important day - Homecoming. I know that you four first-and-second-years probably don't care much, but I cannot stress enough just what this day means to the third-years, which you will all be yourselves one day."

"It's flying away!" Hitomi Machida suddenly jumped up from her spot next to the wall, cheerfully oblivious to anything that Sasakibe had just said. She hopped down from the stage and took off running out of the auditorium with a great big grin on her face after what appeared to be a large, green-winged beetle.

Chojiro sighed, but let her go. "Homecoming will be the only chance many of you have to find a sponsor for your future education," he continued his speech, "as well as the only chance to show the Thirteen Divisions exactly what you can do, both in battle and in society."

He was pacing in front of the five remaining class reps, making eye contact with each one, one at a time. Well, except for Miyu Yamane, whose eyes remained focused on the ground.

"And, I'm sure you all realize...," Chojiro's eyes narrowed. "That... as class representatives, you all have responsibilities far above and beyond those of your classmates."

Jun Kawamura swallowed a bit, looking nervous.

"You are prepared for this, correct?"

The five class reps exchanged glances.

"Good."

He nodded toward Nanao, who nodded back. She went to the back of the stage, opened the massive stage doors at the back and made a loud whistle. There was a loud sound of feet, and suddenly the class reps found themselves surrounded by four large, burly Shinigami wearing 8th Division uniforms, all of whom were carrying one crate apiece, each large enough to hold two or three people.

"Set them down," Chojiro ordered, and the Shinigami did so.

The class reps froze as Chojiro slowly climbed the side stairs to the stage. Not a word was spoken as he smiled and opened one of the crates.

Inside was crammed full of chairs, uninflated balloons, and streamers.

"We're going to decorate the auditorium."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Machida

Hitomi Machida

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 9:31 pm

Hitomi raced down the halls of the Academy, her mind blank apart from the joy of chasing the insect in front of her. It was all shiny and green, and it was fast! Hitomi almost couldn't keep up with the way it shifted and zigged and zagged and--

Thud.

Crash.

As usual, Hitomi wasn't watching where she was going, and, as usual, she crashed into someone. This time it was a boy. Well... a man, really. He looked to be about 20 or so. And he was a lot shinier than the beetle. Hitomi's smile got wider as she looked down at his reddish-brown hair and... something about the lost, innocent look in his eyes.

"Yer cute!" she exclaimed matter-of-factly in a slight drawl, before giving Chiken a big kiss on the forehead.

A glint caught Hitomi's attention out of the corner of her eye. It was the beetle! Without another thought, she hopped up and cheerfully raced after the bug again, leaving Chiken puzzled and lying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 9:38 pm

Matsuura stood on the chair, trying to balance the open can of paint in one hand while tying the rig to support it with the other when the girl cam rushing through the door, sending him off the chair, the can of paint following him.

"GAH! Watch where you're going you psycho! You almost killed me!" Matsuura cried out angrily, furiously wiping the bright green paint out of his eyes and off his face. He glanced warily at the now empty can of paint next to him and the rather large pool of it that he was sitting in. "Well shit, I need another can now...and I need to wash up. Ungh getting this crap out of my hair will take all night." He mumbled angrily, getting up and trying to wipe as much of the paint off of himself as possible as he stormed off down the hall and towards the storage closet he had stolen the first can from, mumbling angrily to himself and cursing everyone he passed on his way as they stopped to watch him and laugh, snicker and gossip behind his back. When he reached the storage closet he kicked door open as he had jammed the lock earlier making it impossible to lock the door anymore. He stumbled in, grabbing a random can of paint and popping it open.

"...Bright Fuchsia... this should do nicely...but one has to wonder why they have paint in such outrageous colors..."

With the can of paint in tow he followed the paint footprints and drips he made all the way back to the door outside the auditorium and climbed back up on the chair to resume his work.
(short post is short D: oh wellz...)
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 10:06 pm

Waiting for the others to start leading the way, Chiken was trying to think about the voices he had just heard. He could tell one was Myounahanashi, but who was--

Thud.

Crash.

Chiken suddenly found himself on the ground, his head spinning a little from the sudden change of being upright to being knocked over. Once his head and thoughts finally caught up with the rest of him, Chiken looked over at the person that had just sent him sprawling. She looked at him at the same time and smiled, causing Chiken to smile as well while a puzzled look was still etched onto his face. He really had no clue what was going on as she suddenly called him something, then before he could reply that he was Chiken and had no idea who this person named 'cute' she mistook him for, she leaned over and Chiken thought she was going to bite him on the forehead, but instead she puckered her lips and brought them to his forehead. Now even more confused, the girl suddenly saw something, got up off him, and ran down the hallway. Chiken could meanwhile only stare at her running down the hallway until she was out of sight, still extremely puzzled.

After a few seconds, Chiken got up and dusted himself off. 'Who was that? What did she do to my forehead? Why did she think I was this person named 'cute'?' He subconsciously wiped his forehead where she had kissed him, the puzzled smile still playing on his lips. He turned to Keitaro, confused. "What was that about? Hey wait, what were we doing? I'm pretty sure it was something important..."
Keitaro was extremely eager to reply to Chiken. "Oh, we're going to buy fireworks for Ryou-senpai." Chiken nodded and picked a direction to start walking in. Of course, any thoughts of the odd mental noise and voices were long gone from Chiken's mind by the time he decided to pick a direction and start walking.

After a few minutes of walking his group in circles before finally finding the exit of the academy campus and Seireitei, Chiken started out by going east through the wild parts of Rukongai. Once starting out however, Keitaro piped up: "Hey, uhh, I hate to intrude, but most of Rukongai is in the other direction, oh wise third-year students." Chiken had no idea why his new friend was acting so formal and practically bowing down to them, but Chiken merely shook his head. "Let's go this way." Was all he would say about the subject. Keitaro mumbled out something about 'sorry for my insolence' and 'however you wish to go, smart ones', but Chiken didn't pay much attention to him - not that he would understand what was just mumbled of course. He was focused on going east, finding himself drawn to that direction which led to the wild and sparsely inhabited wilds of Rukongai.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki
Captain, 11th Division
Kenpachi Zaraki

Male Weapon : Unnamed Zanpaku-to

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue762/790Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (762/790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 10:14 pm

Anshou swung his blade at Zaraki's chest, but pulled back at the last minute when he saw how fiercly the Captain was attacking. He managed to put a light scratch on Zaraki's arm, but received a gash across his chest for his efforts. He retaliated wish a slice to Zaraki's shoulder, not as serious as it could have been though, given how much he was holding back. The holding back didn't help much, though, as Zaraki pierced his defenses with a stab to the midsection.

There was a sharp blast of reiatsu that sent a chill down Anshou's spine as Zaraki jumped into the air, his sword high over his head. Anshou's eyes shot wide with fear as he put up his sword and tried to roll out of the way, but Zaraki's blade raked across his back. Anshou pulled himself up and clashed his sword against Zaraki's, obviously hurt and in pain. Zaraki simply knocked Anshou in the face with the flat end of his blade, sending the boy rolling into a wall.

"Come on!" Zaraki shouted angrily. "Yer not gonna kill me by blocking! I was totally open there, and you missed your chance." He turned to frown disgusted at the boy. "You've got a lot to--"

"Yah!" Anshou jumped to his feet and attempted to run Zaraki through with a charge, penetrating the Captain's arm with a deep wound. The Captain grinned. "That's more like it!" He swung his sword through Anshou's midsection, knocking the boy away and leaving Shiroganesashi impaled upon his arm. Zaraki yanked Anshou's zanpakutou out and tossed it to the boy like a toothpick.

"Get up," Zaraki ordered. "You're still conscious. This ain't over yet."

Round 1:
Anshou made a DEFENSIVE ATTACK for 1 wound
Zaraki made an AGGRESSIVE ATTACK for 12 wounds

Round 2:
Anshou made a NORMAL ATTACK for 8 wounds
Zaraki made an AGGRESSIVE ATTACK for 10 wounds

Round 3:
Anshou DEFENDED
Zaraki made an ALL-OUT ATTACK for 7 wounds

Round 4
Anshou made a DEFENSIVE ATTACK for 0 wounds
Zaraki made an AGGRESSIVE ATTACK for 0 wounds

Round 5
Anshou made an ALL-OUT ATTACK for 19 wounds
Zaraki made a NORMAL ATTACK for 9 wounds
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Ximenez

Cardinal Ximenez

Male Weapon : Onishita

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 11:17 pm

Hikari Kijou wrote:
"Hey, Ximenez, when am I gonna learn how to release my zanpaktou?"

Ximenez sighed. "How about you learn to use your zanpakutou first before you try talking to it, hm?" He leveled his blade at Hikari's neck. "Now, we go at this again, for real this time. Remember, don't just use your eyes to see where I'm attacking; the eyes are too easily fooled. Use your mind to sense my reiatsu and counterattack. Got it?" Hikari nodded. "Good. En guarde!" He thrust forward in a classic fencing stance, sideways to Hikari, making small slashes and sweeps with his wrist.

Hikari's eyes shot open as she clumsily held her sword in front of her, trying to fend off Ximenez's attacks. He managed to cut both her hands before she was able to parry anything he threw at her, and she powered forward, delivering a slash to Ximenez's arm. "No!" Ximenez hissed. "Don't just use your power, use some finesse! You're a girl, right? You should have some grace underneath that blonde hair of yours." Ximenez thrust forward again, driving the tip of his blade into Hikari's arm. She winced, but recollected herself quickly, spinning around and slashing, cutting through Ximenez's arm once, twice, and then the other arm. Blood poured from both Hikari's wounds and Ximenez's, but the tall man in the red hat didn't seem to be in pain at all.

"Alright, Hikari," Ximenez sighed again. "Focus. I'm going to come at you again, and this time, I want you to attune yourself to your surroundings. Don't just think about cutting me, think about cutting me and avoiding getting cut yourself."

Ximenez pointed his blade at Hikari again. "En guarde!" And he attacked.

Hikari took a deep breath and watched Ximenez closely, his blade came closer and closer, looking like it would strike her shoulder...

No... that's not where he's attacking.

Leaving her shoulder undefended, she swung her blade down just as Ximenez's wrist redirected the point from her shoulder to her thigh. To Ximenez's surprise, she parried his blow and countered with a fierce slash to the side.

"Very good!" Ximenez grinned. "Now you're--"

But Hikari wasn't finished yet. Seizing on Ximenez's distraction, she jumped into the air, slashing like crazy. Ximenez glanced over the top of his glasses. Her form had improved significantly, and he couldn't block every attack she was throwing at him. He received deep cuts to his arms, and one particularly nasty one to his left leg.

"Hikari!" he yelled. "That's--"

The blonde girl finished her salvo of attacks with a fierce slash deep across Ximenez's face, followed by a spinning roundhouse kick that drove Ximenez to the ground in a spreading pool of blood. He turned to get up only to find Hikari's sword pointed at his throat.

"Checkmate!" the blonde girl grinned, flashing the victory sign with her other hand.

Silence filled the training hall for a few brief moments. Ximenez closed his eyes. "Not bad," Ximenez smiled.

"Looks like the student has become the master, huh?" Hikari chuckled arrogantly.

The smile on Ximenez's face faded away a little, and he opened his eyes. "Oh... do make sure you don't get conceited."

There was a flash of hot red light, and Hikari found herself blown all the way to the other end of the invisible training room. She struggled to one knee, only to find blood seeping from her midsection through her Shinigami robe. But... when did he cut me? I didn't even see his sword move...

Ximenez grinned again and rose easily to his feet. Blood was pouring out of him, but he didn't seem to care. "It's about time," he adjusted his glasses. "I've been holding back as much as I possibly could this past week. I was starting to get worried that I couldn't hold back enough. His reiatsu was flowing through the room, making Hikari shiver.

"Now," he smiled, that chilling hint of sadistic malevolence creeping back into his voice. "What do you say we get a little... serious?"

Slowly, he leveled his sword at Hikari one more time, surrounded by a hot red aura of blood mixed with reiatsu.

"En guarde."

Round 1:
Hikari made a NORMAL ATTACK for 4 wounds
Ximenez made a NORMAL ATTACK for 2 wounds

Round 2:
Hikari made a NORMAL ATTACK for 3 wounds
Ximenez made a NORMAL ATTACK for 3 wounds

Round 3:
Hikari made a NORMAL ATTACK for 9 wounds
Ximenez made a NORMAL ATTACK for 0 wounds

Round 4:
Hikari made an AGGRESSIVE ATTACK for 5 wounds
Ximenez made a DEFENSIVE ATTACK for 0 wounds

Round 5:
Hikari made an AGGRESSIVE ATTACK for 10 wounds
Ximenez made a NORMAL ATTACK for 9 wounds
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 11:38 pm

The Kuchiki Forest. A large wooded area that covered a good amount of the southern and western quadrants of Seireitei, so named because the entire area was nominally owned by the Kuchiki family, though their estate was on the far end of the forest, miles and miles away from the Academy. Most of the Kuchiki Forest was generally regarded as public use land, and indeed, students from the Academy spent a lot of time there getting exercise, getting fresh air, getting busy with their significant others, and getting lost.

The Gjoll, one of the four rivers that divided up Soul Society, flowed through the Kuchiki Forest, this much Maka knew. And, momentarily putting aside the question of why there was blood all over the ground at the entrance of Kuchiki forest, Maka was tearing headlong through the trees, sword swinging like a machete, searching for the banks of the Gjoll so she could wash it the hell off her face. Not to mention trying to resist the urge to put Naomi into the same condition she was a week ago. How on earth do you mistake paint for blood? she thought. I mean there's ditzy, and then there's...

Last edited by General Yamamoto on Fri 27 Mar 2009, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 11:41 pm

Rikiki was happy. Finally being out of that stuffy school for a while seemed to do her good. All the pent up energy that she had been holding in over the week could release itself, in the form of a lot of hyperactivity. Which was probably why Rikiki was traversing the forest on her hands. But, then again, with Rikiki it was sometimes hard to tell.

When Naomi randomly screamed, Rikiki flipped back over. "What? What is it?
'It' was a large quantity of dark red liquid, which Naomi refered to as war paint, and was proceeding to smear on her face. Rikiki had a momentary flashback to her 'death' in the simulation. Wasn't this stuff...
However, with Naomi already rushing off, Rikiki had to flip back onto her hands and follow, quickly forgetting the odd puddle.
root.

After a long walk, involving Naomi ripping her clothes and Rikiki flipped back up again. She had just realized, she had no idea where she was, and, judging by her ditzy demeanor, neither did Naomi. Rikiki was almost afraid to ask, but...

"Ah, Maka-chan? Where are we...?

Rikiki really, really hoped they weren't lost.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 7:23 pm

Matsuura shivered slightly and had an itch on his arm he couldn't scratch. The paint was cold and starting to dry. He kept messing up the knots he was trying to tie thanks to his slick hands. He mumbled angrily to himself in defeat, lowering his arms and the paint can with them, holding them up for so long had made his arms sore and tired. He sighed as he wiped his forehead, only to realize he had smeared even more paint across it from the back of his hand.

"Damn paint...I hate green....stupid...grr."

"Hey! You! What are you doing?!"

"Oh goddamnit!" Matsuura turned to look at the hall monitor that was quickly closing in on his position, it was some first year. "Of all the times for one of you goody two shoes to show up..."

He hefted the open can of paint a bit, readjusting himself to its weight and getting an idea for the distance before whipping it at the hall monitor. The can spun in the air, releasing the fuchsia paint in a magnificent display and causing it to splatter all over the place before the can struck the hall monitor square in the face, causing his whole body to bend back mid stride from the impact before he crashed to the ground, the paint can rolling away, depositing more of its contents on the floor around him. Matsuura fist pumped in victory.

"Bulls eye!" He stated victoriously before realizing he was now once again without paint and making an even bigger mess in the hallway. To make matters worse he could hear someone coming from behind the door.

In a panicked state, Matsuura glanced around for an out, seeing it in the form of an open window. He hopped off the chair and made a mad dash for it, diving out and square into a rose bush. He cried out in pain before slapping a hand over his mouth and rolling over to just under the window, the bush obscuring anyone who would glance outs view of him.

Last edited by Matsuura Ryou on Sat 28 Mar 2009, 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kukaku Shiba

Kukaku Shiba

Female

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 8:29 pm

It was in that same direction Chiken had been leading his group that Kukaku had moved her house to this time. Nondescript field? Check. Barely a house or village in sight? Check. Crazy new theme thought up? Check. This time, two giant people were back to back, both sitting on the house while lazily holding up the banner above their heads. Her house was the same as usual, but she had left behind her cannon long ago, since it was banned from ever being used again by other unhappy Shinigami because of the hole that was still in the barrier between the city of Seireitei and the rest of Soul Society. She ignored them sometimes, of course, but this time she decided to heed them only so she could see what it was like without it.

As she stood out in front of her house, looking at the odd empty spot where she would normally see her cannon, her brother Ganju ran over to her. "Onee-sama! There's someone--" He was interrupted by her grabbing his collar and yanking him over to her. Before he could continue, she cut him off and pointed to where the cannon would be. "Tell me, Ganju, should we move the cannon?"
Ganju quickly swallowed and looked at the empty space. He did miss the cannon some, but... "But Onee-sama, the Shinigami said we couldn't have OOMPH!" He grunted in pain as she promptly kicked him and knocked him down. "I don't care what they said, it's my house not theirs, remember Ganju?" She scowled at him, and he couldn't nod his head fast enough to show agreement so to not get kicked again. He pulled himself up off the ground and she smiled and looked out to where the cannon would be again soon. "So that's it then, I'll have Koganuhiko and Siroganuhiko move it back in the morning."

After joining his sister in staring out at where the cannon would be once more, Ganju remembered why he ran over here and quickly turned to his sister. "Oh, Onee-sama, I forgot to tell you, there are a group of people coming this way. They're that way." He pointed out to the west where, sure enough, three figures could be seen approaching, although it was too far to tell anything about them from here. She turned to her brother angrily and shouted at him, "Well, why didn't you tell me sooner?" Once again, she kicked him and sent him flying. "Idiot." She muttered under her breath as she leaned against the front of the house, waiting for the approaching figures to get there.
Back to top Go down
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/48Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 2:25 pm

"Just a little more... just a little more..."

This must have been the hardest he had ever pushed himself. He felt himself start to lose a grip on his consciousness, beginning to become more of a primal force than a shinigami... he couldn't last much longer like this, he had to pull back.

"Just a little more."

He concentrated singularly on those words. That was all it took. He just had to push himself a little further, a little harder.

"Just a little more."

His consciousness started slipping away completely. He could feel it escaping him... he would become a force of nature, mindless, wandering... he felt the abyss. He could almost see it in front of his eyes.

"Just a li..."

"Stop."

Junshirou froze his reiatsu, almost unconsciously. He looked at his sword, still in its scabbard. This... this was impossible, surely. Almost instinctively, he clutched his forehead, trying to stop his thoughts from overwhelming him.

"Turn back. NOW."

His consciousness started returning. His legs gave way, and he collapsed backwards on to the grass, his eyes still fixed on his sword, still in its scabbard.

He blinked. Somehow, in the instant his eyes were closed, he'd wound up in his own mental world again. Hachimoku was stood over him.

"Baka." Hachimoku pulled him to his feet. "What did you think you were doing? You almost lost yourself."

"I need to get stronger. I need to push myself to get stronger."

"Have you hit your head or something? It's no point getting stronger without the ability to control that power. By getting stronger this way, you'll lose yourself completely, and then you'll never reach your goal. Can't you see that?"

Junshirou looked at the ground, bitterly. Or he would have, if there was a ground. It looked as if he was standing on thin air, suspended in an ocean of light and spinning shapes.

"Come." Hachimoku motioned to Junshirou, his piercing blue eyes gazing behind the thick glasses he was wearing, and started walking leftwards. Junshirou followed him. Quickly, the landscape was replaced by his home in Rukongai, so long ago. He was standing in a field, close to a canal. Clouds were drifting overhead, and the place was bursting with life, but there were no people around except him and Hachimoku.

Hachimoku smiled. "There they are," he said, pointing to a small patch of grass just by the water's edge. And there they were... the young boy, pale even then, wearing ceremonial dress which contrasted to the scruffiness of his thick, matted black hair. And she was there, too... this was the first time he'd seen her actually in front of his eyes for decades. He'd almost forgotten entirely what she looked like, but here she was, lying back on the grass looking up at the clouds. She said something to the young Junshirou, who pushed her. She pushed back, teasing, and pointed to the clouds. She was saying something, but the older Junshirou was standing too far away to hear, or even to lipread. He could remember what it was, though.

"That one's odd, isn't it, Shiro-kun?"

The young Junshirou looked up.

"Not really... it's just a cloud. Why do you think it's odd, Akisa?"

"Well, it's all by itself. All the other clouds are a long way away."

"...you're right...", the young Junshirou conceded. It was a stupid conversation anyway. He hated it when they were talking about the clouds.

"I wonder why? It's a little strange for one cloud to be all by itself..."

"I suppose so..."

This was it, the older Junshirou thought. This is where she vanished.

"...it's not that weird, though," said the younger Junshirou. "It must happen all the time, we just haven't seen it before, right?"

Silence.

"...right?"

The young boy looked around frantically. There was no sign of Akisa anywhere. He started off by calling her name, and then he screamed it. Within hours he would have searched the whole property without a sign anywhere.

"You've seen enough?", Hachimoku asked.

"What on earth are you doing showing me all this? How does this help me?"

"Remember who you are, Tenkawa Junshirou. This moment is your birth. Everything that has come since has been your life. If you lose sight of this moment, it would be like dying to you, right? You've let this consume you, so losing sight of your goal now would be like giving up on life entirely."

"I know that. That's why I need to get stronger."

"NO. You do not understand. You're living for her, but why? She was only a friend. You've made tons of them over the years, haven't you?"

"It's not the same!", Junshirou shouted. "They're not just friends. They weren't just friends. That can't all have just been friendship."

Hachimoku smiled. "You live for them, Junshirou. Yet you keep trying to make yourself more powerful. Don't you understand?"

Junshirou gaped blankly at the avatar of his zanpakutou.

"You know about me, but you don't yet know about yourself, and until you do, you'll never become strong. And that's because you think that your strength is in yourself, Junshirou. It isn't."

Hachimoku smiled benevolently.

"It is... in others."

Junshirou blinked, and awoke in the field where he'd been training, the night air preventing him from seeing a thing. He picked up his zanpakutou, still in its scabbard, and, using trees and rooftops to help him wherever possible, went back to the dormitories.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Female Weapon : Koudorihoshiken

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 11:24 am

Rumiko could feel the weight of the balls in her pocket as Matsu scampered away. She wondered what exactly he needed them for, why he needed her assistance. Likely it would be something that would get her in trouble, but really, causing a stir wasn’t what she feared. Besides, after that display, the Headmaster would surely find him a more disreputable character than she. So she had shrugged and nodded at his request before turning back to Ryouichi. Kanue, her mind scolded. Not Ryouichi. Not yet.

She was about to answer Kanue’s questions when Sasakibe-san began talking to the class representatives about Homecoming. Rumiko hadn’t thought about much else in awhile now, not with the tournament coming up so quickly. However, she was unprepared when the headmaster said that they would be spending the day decorating the auditorium. The dance. That was right, she’d forgotten about it. As a class representative, she was fairly sure that she was supposed to be there, yet she did not feel particularly drawn to participating.

And they were to be decorating. Lovely. Oh yes, she’d much rather decorate than, say, use the time to train so that she could stand a chance against the other members of the 3rd year class.

Glaring at the brightly colored streamers for a moment, she turned to Kanue. “Aww,” she said dryly, her throat aching, “and here I was, hoping that there’d be bodies in the crates. What better way to decorate for a tournament?

She lifted a few chairs out of one of the crates, not wishing to touch the streamers, and reached in for a few more. How much should I tell him? She waited for an answer and heard nothing. Taking a breath, she began to speak again. “That was Matsu, a…a friend of mine from 3B. As for what happened…” She paused, looking to the window farthest from the door, the one to which Matsu had instructed her to go. “I’m not entirely certain myself.

She dragged a few chairs toward that corner of the auditorium, wondering if Kanue would follow her. She could sense something about him now, as though there was a layer of darkness centered around him, but it did not make her uncomfortable. Rather, it felt…reassuring. What does that mean? She waited for an answer and heard nothing. Should I do what Matsu asked? She heard nothing, but waited nonetheless.

For a brief moment, she felt a pang in her chest, as though someone had removed a piece of her heart. But then she heard a whisper, one she could not quite make out, and she knew that she was not alone. A whisper of light piercing through the shadows, and she was comfortable once again.

Any idea who you will be facing in the preliminaries?” she called to Kanue. She was curious as to which of her classmates would be fighting him, and she knew that he would have first pick of the lot.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 12:31 pm

While walking through the fields, Chiken saw something in the distance. Excited to have finally found something, he, without a word, walked a little faster to see it. As he got closer, he slowed down for just a minute. 'Huh? Are those... giants sitting on a house? How... interesting!' Now even more excited to see the giants, Chiken started off at a jogging pace to get to the place even faster, forgetting about Orihime and Keitaro behind him.

Once the were very close to the house, Chiken stopped. He did not notice the woman leaning up against the front of the house because he was so distracted by the giants sitting on the house. Smiling he looked up once more and yelled up to them. "Hello! You two are really tall!" Now that he had stated the obvious, he just stood there, smiling up at the two giant statues.
Back to top Go down
Kukaku Shiba

Kukaku Shiba

Female

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 12:49 pm

As the approaching three drew closer, Kukaku looked at them all, one by one. The first one, seemingly the leader of their group, was obviously a student from the academy. Looking at the others, she noticed they all were students, though the girl farthest away seemed... different, yet familiar.
Turning her attention back to the first one, he was about six feet tall, he liked smiling, and it looked like intelligence shone in his eyes.
The next one, the other male student, was a little smaller, and didn't have as interesting of a reiatsu as the other two did. Still, this didn't make him seem uninteresting. It was the opposite: why would he be with two obviously more advanced students?
Finally, came the only female of the three. Yes, she was definitely familiar, her red hair was something Kukaku remembered, but the give away was her rack, although not the size of her own it was clearly a contender. This was--

"Hello! You two are really tall!"
Kukaku was broken from her thoughts as the first one was about twenty feet in front of her, looking straight up, and just shouted up to... the statues that sat on her house. Definitely removing the thought that intelligence shone in his eyes, she spoke out. "They are, aren't they? Too bad they're just statues." She emphasized the last word to really let the first guy know how stupid he just was, yet she almost doubted he would understand. Sighing, she turned to the girl who had just caught up to their 'leader'.
"Why, hello Orihime. What brings you back to visit me? If you need to be shot back into Seireitei, I could arrange for that tomorrow." She smiled devilishly, knowing Orihime didn't need to be shot into the city if she was wearing a student's outfit from the academy, but damn, it would be fun to shoot that cannon again.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Yadoumaru

Sarah Yadoumaru

Female Weapon : Meganemadou

Stats:
HP:
Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue41/68Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/68)

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 5:44 pm

Sarah spotted Byouko trying to sneak away to the bookstore. "Huh? Oh no you don't." She reached out and grabbed the catgirl by the collar. "Pretty first. Read later."

Her mind had plotted out her strategy and was mapping a pathway through the shopping district. An imaginary red line traced through the air, first through the window of the store in front of her, back to the ladies' formal apparel section where an army of mannequins showed off an array of gorgeous dresses, then to the middle of the store where an army of plastic feet showed off lots of shimmering shoes, then, after a quick stop at the makeup counter, out the door and up the plaza to the nail salon, then next door to the skin care salon, and finally down the street for hairstyling at the beauty parlor. The plan was set, now to set it in motion. Finally, now that all her planning was done, Sarah let herself get giddy and excited and jump into the air and squee a little bit, then ran into the store at top speed with Sachi and Byouko in tow.

"Cute dresses! Cute shoes! Cute everything! I want to try them all on!" Through the rows and rows of dresses, Sarah moved (and chattered) at top speed. "I like this red one oh Sachi don't you think this green one would go great with Byouko's eyes oh you need to try on this silver one and where's the dressing room and oh I've gotta try on this red one or this red one which one do you like Byouko and I really like the style of this low-cut blue one Sachi you should try this on but if you don't like it give it to Byouko and let her try it and is there a salesperson here oh Byouko this light green one would be perfect but you might be just a little too tall let's see if we can get it hemmed and where are the dressing rooms oh a white and blue one Sachi you would look so good in this one if you get a haircut and no Byouko put that book down we have to SHOP SHOP SHOP!!!"

Bewildered, Byouko and Sachi found their arms (and sometimes faces) covered with more and more potential perfect dresses as Sarah plowed through the racks.
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

Male Weapon : Menhawa

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 6:15 pm

It had been a while since Izzy had done anything. Quite a while. He was still at the gym waiting for a reply to come from Sydney for sparring. It appeared that the boy was not going to show up. Izarou waited patiently even after everyone had left. “Screw this” he said as he walked down the hall. He then realized he had missed a class. “Damn it.”

A week past with and during that week one of the members of 3a bled a lot. Izarou walked along the scene but noticed the blood was dry. He then kept on his walk. It’s going to be good to get jogging again. Izarou left the very lonely place. It seemed deserted and quiet. A little to quiet. Izarou looked around. He was surrounded by trees and woods. A crisp breeze blew through that seemed to cut through the fabric of Izarou’s robe.” The trees are whispering to me” he said with a smile. Izzy then thought about what he had just said. “Am I crazy? Nonsense!” He then continued walking. The walk then sped up. The sun was on Izzy but it seemed cold. Izzy looked at the hard ground. “There is someone following me. I need sleep” He looked down. “He is still behind me. I run but I can’t escape from the shadowy figure. Wait its just my shadow. “ Izarou then chuckled a slight bit. There was no doubt the lack of sleep was getting to his brain. He then went for a walk off campus into the city.

)It could also just be a side affect to his pills.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - Chapter 3   Game 3 - Chapter 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 3 - Chapter 3
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next