Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hang in there Saint

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Hang in there Saint Left_bar_bleue52/52Hang in there Saint Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

Hang in there Saint Empty
PostSubject: Hang in there Saint   Hang in there Saint Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 4:01 pm

General Yamamoto wrote:
To both classes:

I'm really sorry I haven't written or updated anything in a long-ass time (or a long ass-time for readers of xkcd). There's been a lot of shit going on here with the new semester about to start at my school, plus my work put me on overnights 10 PM - 7 AM for a week *and* I think I'm getting sick, so I've been all screwed up mentally and generally dead to the world, so anything I did write would probably come out shitty anyway.

After I sleep pretty much all of Friday, I'll try and write stuff on Saturday, til then talk amongst yourselves.
I really hope you feel better soon! Love
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Hang in there Saint Left_bar_bleue1/72Hang in there Saint Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

Hang in there Saint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hang in there Saint   Hang in there Saint Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 6:23 pm

Indeed. I'd cast refresh on you but, well... it'd be nothing because of your massive amount of hitpoints. Razz

But srsly, relax and don't worry too much about us until you are better.
Back to top Go down

Hang in there Saint
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG Forum :: Welcome to the Bleach Role-Playing Game :: Rukongai-
Jump to: