Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND!

Go down 
+6
Junshirou Tenkawa
Ryouichi Kanue
Maka Kasahara
Midori Yuansuzaku
Fuiro Hyakushi
SaintSmythe
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintSmythe
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
SaintSmythe

Male Weapon : Banhammer of Doom

Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Empty
PostSubject: Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND!   Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 5:09 pm

Type your posts out in Notepad, and THEN copy/paste them into the Post Reply box.

I have learned this the hard way far too many times.

This will keep the forum from deleting long, detailed, multiple-page posts by logging you out while you're in the middle of typing, thus preventing you from falling into a despair-induced ennui of not feeling like posting anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fuiro Hyakushi
6th Seat, 11th Division
Fuiro Hyakushi

Male Weapon : Zenranmyaku

PostSubject: Re: Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND!   Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 5:12 pm

And now you're probably going to have to wait until later tonight or tomorrow before I feel like retyping all that shit I wrote about after nightfall. >____<
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:
Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Left_bar_bleue52/52Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND!   Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 6:12 pm

So THAT'S what's happening Evil or Very Mad Aaaargh. Okay, gotcha now.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Left_bar_bleue78/78Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND!   Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 7:41 pm

I dunno 'bout you, but I always Ctrl+C before sending a post.

Razz I'll stick to that 'cause I'm too lazy to get Microsoft word or something like that up and running.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Left_bar_bleue76/76Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND!   Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 9:22 pm

Ah yes, that happened to me once. It was a terrible, terrible experience.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Left_bar_bleue48/48Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND!   Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2008, 10:43 am

Maka Kasahara wrote:
I dunno 'bout you, but I always Ctrl+C before sending a post.

Razz I'll stick to that 'cause I'm too lazy to get Microsoft word or something like that up and running.

I end up doing the same. And people say that paranoia is bad for you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Left_bar_bleue1/72Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND!   Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 1:18 pm

I have lost at least four posts to this forum, so this is a reminder bump to use CONTROL-C before posting.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Left_bar_bleue55/66Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND!   Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 5:16 pm

used www.openoffice.org

it saves backup files Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Left_bar_bleue0/50Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND!   Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2009, 12:52 am

Chiken Kazenosei wrote:
I have lost at least four posts to this forum, so this is a reminder bump to use CONTROL-C before posting.

Bumping this thread because someone here became victim of this uncomfortable event today.

Remember kids! Always save or copy your posts before hitting the "Send" button! your fingers, keyboard, (And/or anything else nearby that might be shattered in a fit.) and good humor will very much appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Yadoumaru

Sarah Yadoumaru

Female Weapon : Meganemadou

Stats:
HP:
Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Left_bar_bleue41/68Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Empty_bar_bleue  (41/68)

PostSubject: Re: Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND!   Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 7:30 pm

Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:
Chiken Kazenosei wrote:

Bumping this thread because someone here became victim of this uncomfortable event today.

Remember kids! Always save or copy your posts before hitting the "Send" button! your fingers, keyboard, (And/or anything else nearby that might be shattered in a fit.) and good humor will very much appreciate it!

This was me. Shifty Sorry, I'm an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND!   Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember to COPY your post before hitting SEND!
Page 1 of 1